Tower Bridge Tickets
Visit the Tower Bridge; an iconic landmark that sits by the Thames, known for its immaculate architecture and history. The new installment of the glass walkway of the Tower Bridge is bound to amaze you with its panoramic views of the British capital.
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the architectural prowess of the Victorian era.
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the spectacular glass high-level walkways to get some of the most breathtaking views of London.
- Wander at the Tower Bridge Exhibition; a display housed in the bridge that explains why and how Tower Bridge was built.
- Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms and marvel at the coal-driven engines that once powered the Tower's elevators.
- Admission tickets
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Nicknamed “The Most Famous Bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian Engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views of the London skyline. You will get to view the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance. Therefore, giving you the perfect photo op!
The Tower Bridge exhibition uses immersive multimedia such as films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built. This experience not only guarantees great memories but greats insights.
know before you go
- You must present the printed voucher at the main entrance and you will be allocated a ticket for the next available time slot
Tower Bridge is open daily from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:00 PM)
- By Bus: The nearest bus stop is the Tower Of London (Stop TH) which is 5 minutes from Tower Bridge.
- By Subway: Get down at Tower Hill station. Tower Bridge is 15 minutes walk from the station.
The Tower Bridge is closed from the 24th to the 26th of December and is open at 10:00 on the 1st of January.
Infants aged 0-4 go free. Children aged 5-15, seniors above 60, families (up to 2 adults + 2 children), and students enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets shortly. Please display printed copies of your tickets along with valid photo ID at the entrance.