Rome Countryside Vineyard Estate Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the charming Frascati with its rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves. Visit the oldest vineyard estate in the region to discover the ancient art of winemaking and savor its finest wines. The guided tour to the Roman countryside is the perfect break to indulge and relax.
- Enjoy the verdant beauty of Frascati region, a part of the Castelli Romani
- Explore the vineyards and olive groves belonging to the oldest winery in Frascati
- Savor the wine of Romans of yore, in a wine-tasting session with a sommelier
- Experience an authentic slice of Italian life and truly enjoy life like the Italians do
Italians take their wine seriously, and have mastered the art of growing the best grapes and making the finest wine. The Frascati region, a short 20 KM away from Rome is famous for its spectacular scenery and exquisite wine.
Your tour will take you to the oldest winery in the region, which is also a family-run business since the 1670. You will leave the bustling city of Rome and instantly get transported to the easy pace of the countryside. The Frascati region is a part of the Castelli Romani or the Roman Castles. The area with picturesque hills and lakes has been a getaway for Romans since the ancient times. Your coach will have an expert English-speaking guide who will regale you with the history and culture of the region.
On reaching the destination, you will head straight to the vineyards and olive groves. Here you get to experience a professional wine-tasting session with an expert sommelier. You will learn of the different wine varieties and smell and taste some of Rome’s best DOC and DOCG wines. Enjoy the scenery and capture memories before heading back to the city after a short and exciting outing!
- Round-trip transport from Rome in air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional guide
- Wine Tasting includes – 1 white wine, 2 red wines, 1 dessert wine, 1 extra-virgin olive oil, two types of bruschetta (plain and with tomatoes)
Know Before You Go
The tour lasts for 3.5 hours and starts at 3:00 PM. The tour is conducted on the following days – Monday, Thursday, Saturday
The tour will be conducted in English.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to use your tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher instantly. You can simply show the voucher on your mobile at the meeting point.
You will be meeting your tour guide at the Piazza Re Di Roma. The exact location will be provided at the time of booking.
Piazza dei Re di Roma, Roma RM, Italy, Roma