Da Vinci's Last Supper Tickets and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Indulge in exploration and adventure as you embark on a tour of Milan to see its many wonders and attractions with a professional English-speaking guide. You will also get to view, the world famous mural, ‘The Last Supper’ painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, at the equally iconic Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church, a UNESCO World Heritage SIte.
- Walk through the magnificent city of Milan and take in the marvelous sites including the Sforza Castle, La Scala Theatre, Mercanti Square and more.
- Save time with your skip-the-line entrance tickets to ‘The Last Supper’, where you can immerse yourself in the 15th century painting, created by one of the greatest artists of all time, Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Certified english-speaking tour guide accompanying you through the tour who will provide commentary on the sites and the city.
- Smaller group sizes of less than 30 people. Don’t worry, in case the group size is bigger than 10, audio headsets will be provided so you may hear your guide at all times.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This tour happens to package the best of Milan single-handedly. Milan was a medieval stronghold in Italy, and burst into prominence during the Renaissance along with Florence and Rome. During this period, Milan grew to be a rich city, with remarkably crafted structures and wondrous cityscapes. The best part is that much of these structures and cityscapes remain today for our admiration. Walk through the medieval streets and study the city and its charming architecture as your professional guide provides commentary of times gone by.
The second part of the tour, the Last Supper, is arguably one-of-the-most popular attractions in all of Italy, if not Milan. A relic from the past, painted by one of the Renaissance’s greatest artists, the mural is housed within the Santa Maria delle Grazie, a breathtaking sight in itself. Study the painting and learn about the detailed research, the groundbreaking techniques, the myths and the legends which make the Last Supper an era-defining work. This painting attracts people from far and wide, resulting in long queues; but your tickets let you skip-the-line at this attraction, allowing you to save on time.
Your tour is primarily divided into two parts: a visit to the Last Supper and a walking tour of the city. Depending on the availability of the tickets, you will either visit the Last Supper first, or at the end of the tour.
The Last Supper is a joy to witness, and some people have been moved considerably by the phenomenal artwork. Skip the entrance line and proceed into the Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie for your tryst with the iconic masterpiece. Check out the 8.8m x 4.6m mural standing in the same place as it was when painted by Da Vinci and learn about the fascinating secrets that earns this painting a spot among the most celebrated pieces of art of all time.
The city tour of Milan lets you see into the medieval past of the city, as you go around town taking in some of the most fascinating structures you will ever see. Witness the majestic Sforza Castle, a military fortress and the residence of the Dukes of Milan; the quaint Mercanti Square, hidden in the heart of the city away from the crowded streets. You will also visit the Della Scala Square, where you can spot the La Scala Theatre, a temple of Italian music, history and culture built in 1776. Continue on your path towards what is locally called the ‘living room of Milan’. the magnificent Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, where you will reach the Duomo, the fourth biggest Cathedral in the world.
- Da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (inside)
- Sforza Castle
- Mercanti Square
- La Scala Theatre
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
- Duomo Cathedral (outside)
- Duomo Square
- Walking tour of Milan and seeing the city’s popular attractions
- Viewing of the Last Supper and convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Services of a certified English-speaking guide
- Audio headsets in case group size is more than 10
- Admission to any attractions apart from those which are exclusively mentioned
Know Before You Go
Please note, the tour itinerary mentioned above may be altered to make the most of your time. You will still be taken to all the sites mentioned.
The tour will run everyday apart from Monday as the Last Supper is closed on this day. This tour is available only during certain times on those dates due to popular demand. Please check in advance on the available time slots for the day on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
After your ticket has been confirmed, you will find out whether the visit to the Last Supper is scheduled at the start or at the end of the tour.
- In case the tour starts with the Last Supper, the meeting point is located right outside the attraction in the Plaza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- In case the tour does not start with the Last Supper, the meeting point is located at Duomo Square n.4, under the arches next to the Benetton Store.
Last Supper Time Restrictions
Due to strict conservatory measures, the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, restricts all visits to a maximum of 15 minutes.
There are sections in the tour where you will be entering holy places and a strict dress code must be followed. Shoulder and knees must be covered by both men and women at all points in time in these venues. We also recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes as there is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
Please note that all food and drinks, including water bottles and sealed food items, are strictly forbidden when going to see the Last Supper. This rule is strictly enforced and we recommend that you leave all such items in your room before your visit.
This tour is accessible to individuals in wheelchairs.
The tour ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
The website had cheapest rates and also a cashback for such a walking tour.
I just stood staring at the Last Supper, it was so powerful. I enjoyed the live commentary and sightseeing.
It's ideal for solo travelers like me who like to splurge for a more wholesome experience.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Last Supper Skip-The-Line and Milan Half-Day Tour Tickets shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
Duomo Square n.4, Milan