Pompeii Skip The Line Entry Tickets
Delve into Pompeii, the legendary city buried in volcanic ash and is one of the largest, well-preserved Roman Age sites. Currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site which attracts nearly 2.5 million visitors annually, Pompeii is notorious for its long ticket queues, however, you can skip-the-line with these tickets and enjoy a deep-dive into history as you walk through the cobbled streets and see sights from over 2 millennia ago.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii, an ancient Roman town believed to be a myth till the 18th century.
- See an ancient town almost perfectly preserved by volcanic ash; frescos, buildings, artworks, human plaster casts, it’s all there for you to see.
- Indulge in a historic adventure into the Roman town and see common artifacts which resemble those found in the 21st century.
- Skip past the long queue lines and make your way into the site with your priority access tickets.
What to Expect
Deeply ingrained in myth and history, Pompeii dates back to nearly 2,000 years ago. An ancient site, the town was unearthed in 1748 AD after the infamous eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Over here you can revel in the ancient glory of the Campania region forever immortalized by the volcanic debris, standing as a true testament of nature’s infinite existence.
Upon arrival in Pompeii, first things first, stroll past the queues of people waiting and make your way into the attraction. Now, your adventure truly begins. With ancient ruins and age-old artifacts all around, and a skyline dominated by Mount Vesuvius, the visuals through this discovery are breathtaking. Ideally, you want to spend around 4 hours here, there’s plenty for you to see. Walk around the Forum, visit the Basilica or relax under the shade of a tree near the amphitheater, it’s your call. There are numerous frescos and statues spread over the town along with 25 street fountains, 4 public baths and many business buildings which paints an almost real picture of the town in its hay day. As you stroll through the cobbled streets you’ll find yourself looking at everything with a sense of wonder and amazement. After all, you’re in a place that is frozen in the fabric of time.
Your understanding of the ancient world is sure to change after you see how much we have in common with people who lived in the first century. From everyday objects to wine barrels, there’s a lot for you to see and discover on this tour. You’re guaranteed to see breathtaking ruins, rich displays of Vesuvian art and incredible landscapes preserved by the volcano.
Another important reason why you don’t want to miss out on this ticket, in particular, is the skip-the-line access. You can just zoom past the long ticketing queues and make your way directly into the archaeological site.
- Skip-the-line priority access to Pompeii
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
It’s very important for you to enter the site from the entrance at Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore. The other entrances do not have a priority access lane and as such, you will be forced to stand in a queue. Please note that this is a day ticket. You can enter the site during the open times regardless of the time shown on the voucher.
- 1st November - 31st March: 9:00 AM - 5 PM. The last admission will be at 3:30 PM
- 1st April - 31st October: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM. The last admission will be at 6:00 PM
- 1st April - 29th October: 8:30 AM to 07:30 PM (Every Saturday and Sunday)
Please present your voucher on your smartphone directly at the entrance Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore to avoid queues and go through priority access.
By Bus: The closest bus stop is the Pompei Porta Marina. The Porta Marina Superiore is a 2-minute walk from the stop while Porta Marina Inferiore is a 1-minute walk.
Pompeii is wheelchair accessible with a designated accessibility path.
Any large backpack/suitcase will not be allowed inside the site. There is a free check-in of purses, backpacks, umbrellas and other personal belongings at the baggage check at the entrance of Porta Marina Superiore.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive an email with your Pompeii Priority Entrance ticket voucher shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please redeem your tickets at the Entrance of Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore.
- These skip the line tickets will provide you priority access through Porta Marina Superiore and Porta Marina Inferiore entrances only. You will not be able to avoid the queues at the Entrance Piazza Anfiteatro.
Get Directions to Porta Marina Superiore Entrance
Get Directions to Porta Marina Inferiore Entrance >
- Nearest Bus Stations are 'Pompei Porta Marina' and 'Pompei scavi'.
- Nearest Train Stations is 'Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri'.