Guided Tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Explore the Papal seat of power and the many treasures it holds on this guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and swift access to St. Peter's Basilica!
- Save your precious time by bypassing the notorious ticket queue with a local expert and head straight to the intriguing Vatican Museums and explore the Pigna Courtyard, Pius Clementino Museum, Chandelier’s Gallery, Tapestries Gallery, Raphael’s Rooms and many more!
- You will also get the chance to marvel at the breathtaking murals of the adored Sistine Chapel and the famous Michelangelo’s The Final Judgement.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to one of the most important temples in all of Christendom, St. Peter’s Basilica.
Bypass the Notorious Ticket Queue and Head Straight to the Intriguing Vatican Museums with a Local Expert
The Vatican Museums is easily one of the most popular attractions in the world, receiving over 5 million visitors annually. Hence, ticket purchase lines at the venue can be anywhere between 1 to 3 hours long and, should you manage to purchase a ticket, your entry may be for a time that is hours later. Purchasing your ticket online before your visit not only helps you save time but also allows you to choose an entry slot according to your convenience. Once you buy these tickets, you can head directly to the Vatican Museums where a local expert will walk you through the vibrant history of one of the world's most premier art collections in the world. Additionally, you can choose to take this tour with English, French, Spanish and German guides.
Marvel at the Breathtaking Murals of the Widely Renowned Sistine Chapel
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483 the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and The Final Judgement painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, but it is also still used for religious purposes such as the Papal Conclave - the process through which a new Pope is chosen.
Enjoy St. Peter’s Basilica, the Most Important Temple in All of Christendom
Experience the symbolic history of St. Peter's Basilica. A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture. Apart from being a center of religion, St. Peter's Basilica is a treasure trove of Renaissance art. You will see classic Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Pieta, Bernini’s Chair of St. Peter and also have the chance to pay homage to the tomb of St. John Paul II.
Usually, a visit to the Vatican is a once in a lifetime affair and we are here to deliver an unparalleled experience that is bound to take your breath away. We're here to help you discover the best with the best.
- Entry tickets
- Professional English/French/Spanish/German guide
- Wireless audio headsets
Know Before You Go
- St. Peter’s Basilica may be closed on Wednesday mornings and afternoons as the Papal Audience takes place in St. Peter’s Square
- If you’re considering visiting St. Peter's Basilica, please make plans on another day
- The Basilica is also subject to last-minute closures.
- In the event that it’s closed, you will be taken to see the Vatican Library instead
- Mon to Sat: 8:30 AM, 11:00 AM & 2:30 PM
(No tour on Sundays)
- The last entrance at the Sistine Chapel on November 30th will be at 8.30 AM.
Please be dressed appropriately. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
The closest station to the Vatican is the Ottaviano-S. Pietro station. Line A of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. The Museum is a 5-minute walk from this metro station.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your Tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.