4x4 VIP Desert Safari Experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance
- Exclusive AC tent accompanied with royal treatment
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
What to expect
- On this stunning desert safari, you will travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional Bedouin camp where the thrills of bashing the dunes and sand boarding await you
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha smoking and henna painting
- Enjoy the night further as dancers perform belly dancing, tanoura dance and fire show
- Relax under the stars with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
1) What and where is the desert safari camp?
The camp for all our operators is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
2) Are food and beverages included with this Dubai desert safari tour?
Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. You'll get a Barbecue dinner and can choose between vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Alcohol is not included but can will be sold separately at the camp grounds.
3) When do we get picked up and when will we return?
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30PM.
4) Is there a dress code for the desert safari?
Anything casual. Light-weight cotton or linen fabrics are recommended, as it is usually quite warm.
5) What vehicle do we get picked up in? Will there be other people?
Generally, a 4x4 vehicle that seats up to 7 people will pick you up. The vehicles are shared unless your entire group fills the car.
6) Can we bring outside food with us?
Yes, but you most likely won't need it. The meal offered with the tour is a substantial serving.
7) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
Day packs and cameras are strongly suggested. Large pieces of luggage are not recommended.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.
Dubai, Pick up at your hotel., Dubai
- Children above 3 years are chargeable.
Other experiences similar to 4x4 VIP Desert Safari Experience