Amsterdam Museum - Admission Tickets with Audioguide
Discover the extraordinary story of Amsterdam: its past, present, and future, at the Amsterdam Museum. Step into the world of Rembrandt, Johan Cruijff, Ajax, hash and more as you explore the museum of this world-city with an audio guide.
Amsterdam Museum Highlights
- Learn more about the city and gain insights into the city’s culture and evolution.
- Discover your lineage with the Amsterdam DNA presentation which offers an hour long interactive presentation highlighting the diversity of the area.
- The Little Orphanage exhibit is a special favorite among children and allows children and their parents to learn about life in a 17th-century orphanage.
- Take in the rich architecture and design that makes the building a special venue.
- Audio Guide for the museum allowing you to know get further insights into the city’s history.
Why Visit Amsterdam Museum
A museum dedicated to the city, Amsterdam Museum is the best place to discover the secrets of the city and learn more about this now international hotspot. A quaint location in the heart of the city, the Amsterdam Museum, was once an orphanage, and now houses rich history and promises to educate you regarding the peculiarities and origins of the city.
Home to Johan Cruijff, Rembrandt, Ajax, the Red Light District, the Dutch East India Company, and marijuana. The capital of the Netherlands. A 1000-year-old trading city that has a special relationship with water and a strong focus on entrepreneurship, creativity, citizenship, and free-thinking. In the monumental Amsterdam Museum building, you will discover the story of Amsterdam through a large number of masterpieces, such as an aerial map from the Middle Ages and Breitner's The Dam. See, read about, hear and experience how the city has developed in the Amsterdam Museum.
Your Amsterdam Museum Experience
Walk into the Amsterdam Museum and be mesmerized by the history of the land. Discover the secrets of the Golden Age of Amsterdam as you pursue through the exhibits. Focussing on the core Dutch values of entrepreneurship, free-thinking, citizenship, and creativity; this museum pays an homage to these Dutch ideals and promises to be a treat.
The Amsterdam DNA Tour is an hour long tour and is perfect for its educational value and immersive experience. Using images, sounds and more relive the history of the city and discover its earliest inhabitants in a fascinating way. Another special favorite among the kids is ‘The Little Orphanage’ where parents and children discover life in the 17th-century orphanage.
- Amsterdam Museum Ticket
Know Before You Go
- Be sure to visit the Amsterdam Gallery on your way to/from the Amsterdam Museum. The street leading from Begijnensteeg to the museum is an open air museum and showcases portraits of artists such as Van Der Helst and Erwin Olaf.
- The Mokum Museum Cafe, located within the museum, is a must-visit and is known for its transformation from a cow-shed to a serene cafe.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Child Age: 5-18. Individuals below 4 years will be allowed to enter for free.
- The venue is not accessible by wheelchair/mobility scooters. However, registered guide dogs will be allowed.
- Please leave your backpacks and umbrellas at the cloakroom or in a locker. We cannot accept suitcases or other travel bags.
- Photos and videos may be taken for private use; however, tripods may not be used.
- Please switch your phone to 'silent'.
- Always follow any instructions given by security staff.
This tour cannot be canceled once booked. No refunds/reimbursements will be provided once the booking is confirmed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Amsterdam Museum, Kalverstraat 92, 1012 PH Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam
Other experiences similar to Amsterdam Museum - Admission Tickets with Audioguide