Amsterdam Museum - Skip-The-Line Tickets with Audioguide
Discover the extraordinary story of Amsterdam: its past, present, and future, at the Amsterdam Museum. Step into the world of Rembrandt, Johan Cruijff, Ajax, hash and more as you explore the museum of this world-city with an audio guide.
- Learn more about Amsterdam, its culture and evolution
- Discover your lineage with the Amsterdam DNA tour which highlights the diversity of the area
- The Little Orphanage exhibit allows children and their parents to learn about life in a 17th-century orphanage
- Take in the rich architecture and design that makes the building a special venue.
- Use the free audio guide to get deeper insights on all that you see
- Amsterdam Museum Ticket
- Audioguide (in English and Dutch)
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Walk into the Amsterdam Museum and be mesmerized by the history of the land. Focussing on the core Dutch values of entrepreneurship, free-thinking, citizenship, and creativity; this museum pays homage to these ideas and promises to be a treat. In this monumental museum building, you will discover the story of Amsterdam through masterpieces such as an aerial map from the Middle Ages and Breitner's The Dam. The Amsterdam DNA Tour, for instance, uses interactive images, sounds, and more to relive the history of the city.
In ‘World - City,’ explore the centuries-long connection between the city and the world. Learn how globalization, migration, and growth came together to bring in a new attitude, from the past to the present. Another special favorite among the kids is ‘The Little Orphanage’ where parents and children discover life in the 17th-century orphanage. At the end of your tour, drop by the Mokum Museum Cafe located inside the museum, known for its transformation from a cow-shed to a serene cafe! Tip: Be sure to visit the Amsterdam Gallery on your way to/from the Amsterdam Museum. The street leading from Begijnensteeg to the museum is an open-air museum and showcases portraits of artists such as Van Der Helst and Erwin Olaf.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from visitors and employees
- There is one-way traffic - make sure to follow the indicated walking route
- One person at a time is allowed in the public toilets
- Large (travel) bags or trolleys are not allowed
- The cash registers are fitted with plexiglass screens
- Additional cleaning measures and disinfectants are available for visitors and employees
- The museum is not accessible by wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Pets are not allowed. Guide dogs are allowed in the museum.
- Touching art objects are not allowed
- You are allowed to take photos and videos; however, tripods may not be used
- Make sure to switch your phone to 'silent' when you’re inside the museum
- Daily: 10am - 5pm (the last entry is at 3:45pm).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is Amsterdam Museum (Kalverstraat 92, 1012 PH Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Amsterdam Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The museum is a 15-minute walk from Amsterdam's Central Station, via Damrak, Dam Square and Kalverstraat.
- The closest metro station is Rokin
- Catch the M52 to get here
- The nearest tram stations are ‘Spui’ and ‘Rokin’
- Tram #2, 11 and 12 will get you to Spui stop
- Tram #4, 14 and 24 will get you to Rokin stop
This ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase