Priority Entrance Tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
Admire the work of the great Italian masters at one of the most prominent art museums in Europe, the Uffizi Gallery. Bypass the long and arduous ticketing lines and enjoy Skip the Line access to one of the greatest art collections in this part of the world!
- No Wait: Skip the sometimes hours long lines to the museum and get to spend more time inside the unique Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy the unique collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum
- No Hassle: Mobile confirmations are accepted. Don't lose time printing your tickets
- Discover the many collections of artworks ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century.
The Uffizi Gallery is an art museum featuring works from the greatest artists of all time and, as such, the collection housed in this magnificent building gets quite a draw, especially during peak season, when the lines can get several hours long. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that with your Skip the Line tickets, which let you bypass the ticketing line entirely and exchange your voucher for physical tickets at the counter for those with existing reservations. Though there may be a slight wait here on hectic days, the line here is still dwarfed by the normal entry and ticketing line. Once you exchange your voucher for a physical ticket and get through the security check, all you have to do is walk straight in!
Then you are free to explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck.
Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art. The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day. But, be sure to check the paintings listed below as these are among the most renowned works of art world over. Also, visit the cafe and take in the view of the city and the Palazzo Vecchio in all its splendor.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
Know Before You Go
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled entrance time to the ticket counter where you can exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket.
- Last admission is at 4:45 PM.
Entry for those below the age of 18, regardless of nationality, is free.
- Kindly note that your tickets allow to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, there may be a wait at the ticket counter at Gate number 3 when you're exchanging your voucher for the physical ticket.
- You will then have to gain entry at gate number 1 through the People with Reservation Entry. You will still have to go through security check.
- Due to security reasons, the gallery can only accommodate a certain number of people at any given time so, if space allows, you may be moved to a slightly earlier or later time slot upon arrival.
- Reduced price option is available at the gallery for European Union citizens. Your ID's will be checked at the entrance.
Strict Cancellation Policy
- These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
There's nothing quite as sophisticated as the artwork on display at the Uffizi gallery
So apparently we are supposed to get there a half hour early (which we didn't know) but ended up getting priority entry anyway
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher within 20 minutes of your purchase. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter at Entrance 3 to exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket, after which you can head to Entrance 1 and head in (look for the 'People with Reservations' sign). Please note that you will still have to go through security check. It is advisable to reach 20-30 mins before your time slot.
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, Firenze
- All large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas must be left at the cloakroom. There is no charge for this.
- Please buy any souvenirs before leaving the gallery as you can’t enter the museum again without a valid ticket.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any disability will be helped by the staff.