American Museum of Natural History
- Explore the world's greatest scientific and cultural milestones
- See dinosaur bones and distant galaxies among 46 permanent exhibits
- Amaze at the iconic T. Rex skeleton and Easter Island head that inspired characters in several movies
- Check out the giant glass cube of the Rose Center of Earth and Space containing the colossal Hayden Sphere
Why choose this?
You've seen it on Night at the Museum, and now it's your turn to check out the world famous artifacts and see if they come to life.
Founded in 1869, the museum is one of the largest and oldest museums in the world. Ranging from the interactive educational stops to artifacts such as the T-Rex, the Alaskan Brown Bear diorama, 94-foot whale model and much more.
Your tickets allow you access to the Rose center for Earth and Space that encompasses our 13 billion history under one roof.
- Admission tickets
- Access to Permanent Exhibits
- Access to Rose Center for Earth and Space
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West & 79th Street, New York
Other experiences similar to American Museum of Natural History