Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath
Discover the famous sights of the United Kingdom on this comprehensive guided tour of the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, the village of Lacock and the city of Bath!
- Embark upon this comprehensive guided tour, led by an expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on comfortable air-conditioned coaches makes for a hassle-free experience
- Visit the Windsor Castle first, and admire the Queen’s weekend residence in all its glory from the outside
- Next up, head towards the Stonehenge, an iconic prehistoric monument, and question its historical relevance
- Upgrade your ticket to include admission into the Windsor Castle and the Stonehenge Exhibition Center
- Head towards the village of Lacock next and revel in its serenity as you admire the stunning gothic architecture
- Walk through the city of bath and take in its iconic Abbey, the stunning Roman Baths and the Pulteney Bridge
Board a luxury air-conditioned motor-coach from London Victoria, and head straight to the weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen, The Windsor Castle. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. Learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and get the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area.
Enjoy a short lunch break before resuming the fun! Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is the next stop on your itinerary. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery in a scintillating Gothic Revival style in the 1750s. Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city and informing you about Bath's rich history!
- Round-trip transfers from London
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour of Bath & Lacock
- Admission into Windsor Castle (Optional)
- Entry into Stonehenge Exhibition Centre (Optional)
- Admission to the Roman Baths
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sun. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Your tour starts at 8 AM, but boarding starts at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point on time to avoid further delays
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from:
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour Only
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour With Stonehenge Tickets
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour With Stonehenge & Windsor Castle Tickets
- Daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Boarding begins at 7:30 AM from the meeting point
Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on the following dates:
- 15-16 Jun & 25-26 Dec 2020: Castle closed (walking tour of Windsor instead)
State Apartments are closed on the following dates:
16 Jun 2020
St. George's Chapel is closed on the following dates:
- 30 May and 12 & 13 Jun, 2020
- 10 Jul 2020 (open from 1 PM)
- 1 Aug 2020 (closed from 12 PM)
- 23 & 24 Dec, 2020 (closed from 1 PM)
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 3-16yrs, students, and families (2 adults+2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Golden Tours Visitor Center (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
- Boarding happens between 7:30 AM- 8:00 AM, so make sure you're here on time
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout