Fast Track Tickets to the London Eye
Your 30-min ride includes a complete rotation of the wheel, promising you unaltered views of London and an experience you'll never forget.
- Enjoy priority access to the much-adored and ever-iconic London landmark, London Eye
- Hop right into the capsules and enjoy a 30-min rotation that shows you the best panoramic views of the capital
- Notice Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and more from up here
- This ticket offers complimentary access to the Eye Lounge and the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Fancy great photo opportunities on the boarding ramp and in the pod towards the end of your rotation
- Fast-track access to the London Eye
- Access to the Eye Lounge
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- 360-degree panoramic views of the City of London
The Eye Lounge and 4D Experience might be temporarily closed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Nothing says iconic like the London Eye, an attraction that stands proud and tall on the South Bank of the River Thames. Hop into completely enclosed, climate-controlled capsules for an enjoyable experience. At 135 meters up high, you will be promised the best panoramic views of the city. 2020 celebrates a milestone for the London Eye: it's 20th birthday! Celebrate this landmark's birthday at the London Eye with your friends and family this year! Gaze out into the stunning skyline and notice attractions like the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St. Paul's, and then some. Whether you're a London local or a tourist, there's no better way to soak up the goodness of this city!
know before you go
know before you go
- The London Eye is wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by adults
- Briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water are permitted onboard
- Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Typically, the attraction opens at 10am and closes between 6pm - 8:30pm.
- The London Eye 4D Experience closes 15 min prior to the closing time of the London Eye
- The Lounge timings are 11am- 8pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The London Eye
- Address: Riverside Building, County Hall, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the London Eye
Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations
Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout