Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath
Discover the famous sights of the United Kingdom on this comprehensive guided tour of the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, the village of Lacock and the city of Bath!
- Embark upon this comprehensive guided tour, led by an expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on comfortable air-conditioned coaches makes for a hassle-free experience
- Visit the Windsor Castle first, and admire the Queen’s weekend residence in all its glory from the outside
- Next up, head towards the Stonehenge, an iconic prehistoric monument, and question its historical relevance
- Upgrade your ticket to include admission into the Windsor Castle and the Stonehenge Exhibition Center
- Head towards the village of Lacock next and revel in its serenity as you admire the stunning gothic architecture
- Walk through the city of bath and take in its iconic Abbey, the stunning Roman Baths and the Pulteney Bridge
- Round-trip transfers from London
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour of Bath & Lacock
- Admission into Windsor Castle (Optional)
- Entry into Stonehenge Exhibition Centre (Optional)
- Admission to the Roman Baths
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Board a luxury air-conditioned motor-coach from London Victoria, and head straight to the weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen, The Windsor Castle. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. Learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and get the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area.
Enjoy a short lunch break before resuming the fun! Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is the next stop on your itinerary. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery in a scintillating Gothic Revival style in the 1750s. Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city and informing you about Bath's rich history!
know before you go
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sun. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Your tour starts at 8 AM, but boarding starts at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point on time to avoid further delays
- The Semi-State Rooms are currently open until spring 2021. They usually open from autumn-spring each year
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from:
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour Only
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour With Stonehenge Tickets
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath: Tour With Stonehenge & Windsor Castle Tickets
- Daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Boarding begins at 7:30 AM from the meeting point
- 2 April 2021 - Windsor Castle is completely closed
- The Semi-State Rooms are not open on days when the State Apartments are closed
- St. George's Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 3-16yrs, students, and families (2 adults+2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Greenline Coach Terminal, Bus Stop #3
- Address: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
- Closest bus stop is Londyn, which stops right across from the meeting point
- Buses 05EX will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Victoria Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Victoria, Circle, and district lines will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.