Ski Dubai: Polar Pass - Access to Park & Rides
Leave the towering skyscrapers of the city and escape into the Winter Wonderland that is Ski Dubai with a Polar Pass that gives you access to the Snow Park and it's many attractions!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park.
- Avail one ride each on the Mountain Thriller & Chairlift and multiple rides on the Giant Snowball/Zorb Ride, Snow Bumpers, and tubing runs, tobbagan runs, down the slopes.
- Watch the March of the Penguins that happens multiple times a day
- Enjoy free rental of all winter wear necessary within the park.
Ski Dubai is a stand-alone Ski Park in the Middle East that provides the ultimate indoor winter experience in the midst of the Arabian desert! Don't worry about packing for colder weather since winter gear will be provided to you at the park itself so you can brave the -1 degrees Celsius temperature in the park.
Your all day Ski Dubai Polar Pass gives you basic access to all areas of the Snow Park. You can spend the day having snowball fights in the vast Snowball Gallery, building your very own snowman in the mystical and dimply lit Snow Cavern or visit the observation tower so you can look out at the entire park if rides aren't exactly what you're there for. However, if you're there for the rides, you're in for quite the treat! You can utilize your single ride on the chairlift to ascend to the top of the park and roll downhill from a height of 100 meters in a giant, clear ball at the Giant Snowball/ Zorb Ball ride. With your single ride on the Mountain Thriller, you’ll get to ride downhill from the very top of Ski Dubai in a bobsled and experience the thrills and frills of a run through the mountains.
Your pass gives you unlimited access to the tubing and tobbogan runs, as well as the snow bumpers, so you can spend a good chunk of your day slipping and sliding down the slopes for some fun in the snow. You can also catch a glimpse of the penguins doing their little March of the Penguins multiple times in the day. For an up-close and interactive session with your friends from the South Pole, upgrade to the Polar Express Pass with which you can choose to have a 40-minute personal encounter with them. You can view this here.
- All-day access pass to Ski Dubai Snow Park, including the Snowball Gallery, the Snow Cavern and the Observation Tower.
- Single rides on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift.
- Unlimited rides on the Giant Snowball/ Zorb, tubing runs, toboggan runs, snow bumpers.
- March of the Penguins through the Snow Park.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Thermal jacket, pants, boots, socks and fleece gloves, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- Snow Bullet Ride
- Skiing/Snowboarding Sessions or Lessons.
- Encounter with Penguins
- Access to Ski Area
- 20 AED Key Card Deposit
Know Before You Go
Timings for the Park
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 11 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM -12 AM
- Friday: 9 AM - 12 AM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 11 PM
Timings for the March of the Penguins
- 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM & 8 PM.
Ski Dubai is located right next to the Mall of Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at the Mall of Emirates Metro Station.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Nice place, everything was satisfactory.
Very good experience at Ski Dubai. If we had more time we could have gone for the upgrade, but this is the best if you are short on time yet want to have a go on the ski slope and the other rides.
I had a good experience with booking, the app is user friendly. I was surfing for the best deals online and finally decided on this one.
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ski Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Please note that the Giant Snowball/Zorb ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems.
Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
Other experiences similar to Ski Dubai: Polar Pass - Access to Park & Rides