iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass Dubai
The Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass is a city attraction pass that allows you to visit as many attractions as you like from a selection of 33 major attractions and experiences in Dubai. Allowing you savings up to 50% off general admission fees and hassle-free access to your favourite Dubai attractions, the Dubai Unlimited Pass is a must for those looking to visit many Dubai attractions on their vacation. The iVenture Unlimited Pass gives you access to 33 popular Dubai experiences that include the likes of Burj Khalifa At the Top, Ski Dubai, Dinner Desert Safari and much more.
Once you purchase the pass online, you need to collect the card from one of the Dubai Pass collection offices in Dubai. You have 6 months to collect the card from the date you make the purchase. Once you visit the first attraction, the Dubai Unlimited Pass remains valid for a period of 3, 5 or 7 days, depending on the package purchased. Within these days, you can visit as many of the 33 attractions and experiences as you want.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Dubai Highlights
- Get access to up to 33 attractions and experiences in Dubai.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- Enjoy 3, 5 or 7 days of sightseeing with the Dubai Unlimited Pass, beginning with the day you visit the first attraction.
- With the Dubai Unlimited Pass, you have the potential to save up to 50% off the general admission fees.
- Some of the popular Dubai attractions that you can visit with this pass include Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari with Dinner, Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour - 1 Day, Ski Dubai, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Dubai Dolphinarium and much more.
- With your Dubai Unlimited Pass, you will also receive a guidebook that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Dubai experience.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Key Inclusions
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Desert Safari with Dinner (booking required)
- Ski Dubai
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Motiongate Dubai
- Legoland Dubai
- iFly Dubai
- Legoland Waterpark Dubai
- Palm Island Inner Circle Dinner Cruise (booking required)
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa (booking required)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo - Tunnel & Zoo Entry
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Explorer Experience
- Marina Dhow Cruise (booking required)
- City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Dubai
- Splash Tours 90 minute Jet Boat Ride (booking required)
- Bollywood Parks
- Aqua Fun
- Aventura Nature Adventure Park
- Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise (booking required)
- Dubai Safari (closed until October 2018)
- Wonder Bus Tours
- Dubai City Tour
- Lost Chambers Aquarium & Ambassador Lagoon
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Palm Island 60 minute Inner Circle Cruise (booking required)
- The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk (booking required)
- Dubai Frame (booking required)
- Dubai Ice Rink
- Etihad Museum (booking required)
- Hysteria Haunted Attraction
- The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride (booking required)
- Orbi Dubai
- KidZania Dubai
Bonus Offer: Receive 50% discount off La Perle by Dragone (booking required)
Is the Pass good for me?
The advantages of the Dubai Unlimited Pass are multifold and is of benefit to every traveler to Dubai, whether you’re visiting Dubai for the first time, traveling with children or in a group. Some of the benefits of the Dubai Unlimited Pass are:
The Dubai Unlimited Pass allows you to comfortably explore Dubai over the course of 3, 5 or 7 days, without rushing through things. The Dubai Unlimited Pass needs to be collected from the Dubai Pass collection centers, or downloaded prior to using it. The card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once the first attraction is visited, the card will become active and will expire in 3, 5 or 7 days. In this time you can visit as many attractions as you like, however please note that a minimum of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits (excluding the Hop On Hop Off bus).
You also get a handy guide with your Dubai Unlimited Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Dubai, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
Another important benefit that you receive with the Dubai Unlimited Pass is the easy and hassle-free usage that it affords. With only a single card, you can visit over 30 attractions in Dubai.
The biggest advantage though is the savings. The iVenture Unlimited card helps you save up to 40% on attraction prices. The iVenture Unlimited Pass is priced at AED 1464. With this pass you can gain access to attractions and experiences which would cost you well over AED 2400 if you were to buy these tickets individually. With most attractions priced at an average of AED 150 - AED 200, if you are planning to visit over 7 attractions that are part of the iVenture attraction list, then you will definitely be saving money with this card. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the iVenture Unlimited Pass.
Dubai 3 Day Unlimited Pass Cost - AED 899
Individual Ticket Prices:
Day 1: At The Top Burj Khalifa - AED 135
Day 1: Dubai Fountain Lake Ride - AED 65
Day 1: Dubai Boardwalk - AED 20
Day 1: Hysteria Haunted House - AED 105
Day 2: 1 Day Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour - AED 230
Day 2: IMG Worlds of Adventure – AED 258
Day 2: Marina Dhow Cruise - AED 263
Day 2: Aqua Fun – AED 158
Day 3: Dubai Dolphinarium - AED 105
Day 3: Splash Tours 90 Minute Speed Boar - AED 210
Day 3: Wild Wadi Waterpark - AED 310
Day 3: Dubai Aquarium Explorer Experience - AED 175
Total : AED 2034
The Dubai 3 Day Unlimited Pass will cost you AED 899 while you will be spending AED 2034 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 3 days in Dubai, then you will be saving well over 50% on the general admission prices with the Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass.
Piece of Mind, Inexpensive and Excellent Customer Service
I had a fun time exploring dubai all thanks to this Pass . A freindly customer rep suggested it and it makes me happy to say that they really know their clients well
We read about this pass for the first time on this very website. Since it was inexpensive we booked it online. t was such a convenient thing to do you must buy it.
You must redeem your voucher for either a physical Dubai Pass card or an electronic iPass before you can start using it. You can collect a physical card at any of the following locations:
- Arabia Horizon. Address: Dubai Mall 1, Lower ground level at the Fountain exit (near Tim Hortons)
- Silver Queen Offices - 10 C-8, i-Rise Tower Barsha Heights Tecom
The Metropolis Tower, Abraj Street - Business Bay, Dubai
iVenture Unlimited Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.