Helicopter 1-on-1 Flying Lesson
- Learn how to fly a helicopter with professional 1-on-1 guidance
- Discover the joys of flying and piloting as each moment is captured by multiple HD cameras
- Take in the stunning views of the city as you fly over
- Complimentary snacks and drinks in the Pilot’s Lounge
- No prior training required
Fulfill your childhood piloting dreams with this one-on-one Helicopter Flying Lesson. Extensively trained pilots will take you through a 30-minute ground briefing before taking off. Once airborne, the pilot will hand over the controls of the Robinson Helicopter. You will fly over Westchester County, the New York coastline as well as the Hudson River. Every minute of your maiden flight is captured by numerous HD-Cameras that are pre-installed on the Helicopter so be sure to put on a smile!
- Passenger weights may not exceed 250lbs per person
- Minimum age 14. Individuals under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
136 Tower Road, Westchester County Airport, White Plains
Other experiences similar to Helicopter 1-on-1 Flying Lesson