City Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience Direct Entry
Enjoy the best of Amsterdam with this special combo which combines the breathtaking cruise down the Amsterdam canal with an immersive experience at the brewery of the world-famous beer, Heineken.
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals for 75-minutes
- See the UNESCO world heritage site with audio commentary in 21 languages providing greater insights into the location.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Heineken Experience
Enjoy an Unforgettable Amsterdam Canal Cruise Experience
Cruise on the world-famous Amsterdam Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices on the banks of the canal. The scenic views on the waterfront are a sight to behold as you travel through time on the cruise which covers the best of Amsterdam - from the 17th century Golden Age to the modern era of Amsterdam.
Witness the massive influences of Baroque architecture and learn why Amsterdam is called ‘The Venice of the North’. The onboard commentary in 21 languages offers insights into the city's rich past, its culture and heritage as you cruise down the canals.
Delve Into the World Famous Heineken Experience
It’s time to ‘Open Your World’ with the ultimate Heineken Experience. Learn the secrets about the world-famous Pilsner brew which made it one of the three largest beer producers in the world. Walk into the brewery which closed in 1988 to cater to its fans and be a part of the Heineken club. A modern museum, the brewery still houses old photographs, decorations, and brass beer tanks and more!
At the end of your tour, you will be treated to a couple of glasses of this world-famous brew, provided you’re at least 18 years of age. You can also buy some souvenirs from the memorabilia shop at the venue.
- 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canal
- Skip-the-line Heineken Experience ticket
- 2 glasses of beer at Heineken Experience (Adults only)
- Entry to Holland Casino
- Transfers to/from the venues
Know Before You Go
City Canal Cruise
- City Canal Cruise is available every 30 mins from 9 AM to 5 AM. You can take the cruise anytime between 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding. Please note, however, that seating is given on a first come, first served basis. Should you not be able to board the first cruise to depart upon your arrival, the ground staff will inform you regarding the next departure of the cruise.
- Monday to Thursday 11:00 am - 7:30 pm, last entry at 5:30 pm; Friday to Sunday 11:00 am - 8:30 pm, last entry at 6:30 pm.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years to drink.
- Wheelchairs will be provided at the Heineken Experience once a reimbursable €100 fee is deposited.
The time slot you select in the next step of the booking process is for your entry to the Heineken Experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please exchange the Headout voucher for an official ticket to your City Canal Cruise at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite Hard Rock Café, open daily from 09:00 until 20:00 hours.
You can enter the Heineken Experience by scanning the barcode at the entrance. The ticket office is located at Stadhouderskade 551 opposite Heineken Experience and is open daily from 09:30 until 17:15 hours.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam