Saver Combo: Canal Cruise + Heineken Experience Direct Entry
Enjoy the best of Amsterdam with this special combo which combines the breathtaking cruise down the Amsterdam canal with an immersive experience at the brewery of the world-famous beer, Heineken.
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals on a 75-minute exploration into the Dutch capital.
- See the UNESCO world heritage site with audio commentary in 21 languages providing greater insights into the location.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a delicious snackbox that includes chips, popcorn, cheese biscuits, salted peanuts, and a soft drink of your choice.
- Enjoy fast-track access to the Heineken Experience, located conveniently close by and sip on a mug of this world-famous brew.
- With these flexible tickets, you may choose which experience to do first, either the Heineken Experience or the city canal cruise, making this a hassle-free way to get around!
- 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canal
- Skip-the-line Heineken Experience ticket
- 90-minute self-guided tour of the Heineken brewery
- A snackbox containing chips, popcorn, cheese biscuits, salted peanuts, and a soft drink of your choice (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy an Unforgettable Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Gain Entry to the Holland Casino
Cruise on the world-famous Amsterdam Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices on the banks of the canal. The scenic views on the waterfront are a sight to behold as you travel through time on the cruise which covers the best of Amsterdam - from the 17th century Golden Age to the modern era of Amsterdam. You will also gain access to the famous Holland Casino. To gain entry, visitors must be at least 18 years of age and carry a valid passport.
Witness the massive influences of Baroque architecture and learn why Amsterdam is called ‘The Venice of the North'. The onboard commentary in 21 languages offers insights into the city's rich past, culture and heritage as you cruise down the canals. If you have opted for a ticket that includes a snackbox, you can claim it at the ticketing office before boarding.
Delve Into the World Famous Heineken Experience
It’s time to ‘Open Your World’ with the ultimate Heineken Experience. Learn the secrets about the world-famous Pilsner brew which made it one of the three largest beer producers in the world. Walk into the brewery which closed in 1988 to cater to its fans and be a part of the Heineken club. A modern museum, the brewery still houses old photographs, decorations, and brass beer tanks, and more! This 90-minute self-guided tour will give you everything you need to know about the historic brewing process behind Heineken’s world-famous premium lagers.
With this super-saving combo, save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the famous Heineken Brewery - two of Amsterdam's best experiences.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Heineken tickets + Cruise with Snackbox
- Heineken tickets + Cruise
- As of the 25th of September 2021 a COVID-19 Certificate with a negative test result (no older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, will be mandatory in order to visit bars/ restaurants (indoor), events, sport events and museums/ attractions in the Netherlands. Please note that this is only mandatory for the age of 13 years and older.
- As of Monday, 1 Nov 2021, in line with the Enjoy Heineken® Responsibly commitment, the Heineken Experience will not allow guests who are under the Legal Purchase and/or Drinking Age (LPDA) inside, or under the age of 18, into the Experience.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it during the tour. Of course, nobody expects you to be able to fully enjoy your Heineken beer with a mask on. You can take it off when taking a sip, but please make sure to keep a distance from others.
- In case you forgot your mask, the cruise has extra masks at the entrance. But it is strongly recommended that you bring your own (reusable) mask to reduce waste.
City Canal Cruise
- November & February: every hour from 10am - 6pm.
- December & January: every hour from 10am - 4pm.
- March – October: every 30 minutes from 10am - 6pm.
- 1 January: First departure at 1pm.
- 24 December: 10am - 4pm.
- 25 December: 10am - 5pm.
- 26 December: 10am - 5pm.
- 31 December: 10am - 4pm.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding. Please note, however, that seating is given on a first come, first served basis. Should you not be able to board the first cruise to depart upon your arrival, the ground staff will inform you regarding the next departure of the cruise.
- Sun to Thu: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Fri to Sat: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
Special opening hours:
- 24 Dec: 10:30am to 5pm (last admission at 2:45pm)
- 25 Dec - 30 Dec: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- 31 Dec: 10:30am to 5pm (last admission at 2:45pm)
- Jan 1 - Jan 3: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- 17 Apr: 12 noon to 6:15pm (last admission at 4pm)
For the Canal Cruise
Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Chinese | Dutch | English | French | German | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Polish | Portuguese | Russian
Wheelchairs will be provided at the Heineken Experience once a reimbursable €100 fee is deposited. The cruise is also wheelchair accessible.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.