Pasta Making Class with Local Chef
- The experience is your chance to learn how to cook, and eat, like a Roman
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef, in a small group of maximum 14 participants
- Enjoy your homemade dinner and wine on a beautiful terraced apartment in the centre of Rome
- Spend time with the chef and the other guests as you try each other's dishes
- A wonderful skill and plateful of memories to take back with you
An experience quite unlike any other: enjoy a home-cooked Italian meal prepared with the help of a professional chef and to be enjoyed on the terrace of a beautiful Roman apartment! You’ll be greeted with prosecco and snacks, the perfect way to begin your evening. Once you’ve relaxed, your chef will guide you through the process of making pasta from scratch. Enjoy your home-cooked pasta, along with wine, out on the terrace. In the end, you will not only be taking back a valuable skill but also have a rewarding memory for life.
- Professional Italian Chef
- Ingredients for the meal
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, Rome
Meeting point is Vicolo dei Granari
Notify us before booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions