Pasta-Making Class: Cook, Dine & Drink Wine with a Local Chef
This hands-on experience will give you everything you need to know about making scrumptious pasta from scratch. Everything from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough and making the sauce, this masterclass helps you understand the intricacies of making drool-worthy pasta. You also get to wine and dine with fellow students and the local chef!
- The experience is your chance to learn how to cook and eat like a Roman.
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef.
- You will be part of a small, intimate group of a maximum of 12 participants.
- Enjoy your homemade dinner and pair it with wine.
- Spend time with the chef and the other guests as you try each other's dishes.
- A wonderful skill and plateful of memories to take back with you.
- All ingredients for your pasta
- Prosecco, wine, appetizers, pasta, dessert & digestif
- Two different types of pasta (including Ravioli)
- Expert Italian chef to guide you
- Hotel transfers
moderate cancellation policy
Cancellations that are 72 hours prior to tour commencement are fully refundable.
You know what they say - when in Rome, act like the Romans. Treat yourself to a lovely home-cooked Italian meal prepared by a professional chef, and savor the food in a beautiful private space. This is an experience that is typically reserved for the real Romans. But now you can join in on the fun too in this 3-hour cooking class.
Meet the chef in the famous Trastevere neighborhood. You'll be greeted with Prosecco and snacks, the perfect aperitivo before the class begins. Then, it's time to learn how to make pasta from scratch. This is the number one skill to learn if you want to make authentic Italian food at home, so listen carefully! The chef will guide you and the members of your small group through the hands-on process. Don't hesitate to ask questions about anything related to food or Rome. After all, this is your chance to learn how to cook and eat like a local.
Finally, it's time to taste the fruits of your labor. Try your home-cooked pasta, and pair it with some fine Italian wine. You will end your session with two takeaways: a pleasant memory, and the recipe for an authentic Italian dish to impress friends and family back home!
know before you go
Allergies and Preferences
- This class can be tailored to suit most dietary requirements so long as you mention your requirements at the time of booking.
- The pasta-making class is not suitable for those with celiac disease.
Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Piazza Trilussa.
- Head to the middle of the square, near the main central staircase.
- Your guide will be wearing a chef's coat and holding a Walks of Italy meeting sign.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Lgt Farnesina/Trilussa,' which is 2-minutes away from the meeting point. Catch bus #23, 280, or n3s to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.