Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the engineering and construction methods of Victorian times
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the high-level walkways to get some of the most breathtaking views of London and photo opportunities
- Tower Bridge Exhibition: a display housed in the bridge that uses films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built
- Visit the fascinating Victorian Engine rooms
Nicknamed “The Most Famous Bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian Engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views of the London skyline.
- Admission tickets
Thames is more dirty than you think. Bridge was really photogenic. One complaint is that we had to reschedule the time as the time we originally booked was not available.
Very scenic at all seasons. The app helped in booking it with ease. Amazing for dates, You can take a walk along the bridge, and during the summer festival you can find lots of food and drinks and entertainment.
Very informative tour. Also nice support staff. Do go to top of the bridge to see it from under the glass. It's such a beautiful and eye catching view :)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the same to the venue.
Tower Bridge Exhibition, Tower Bridge Rd, London
Other experiences similar to Tower Bridge Exhibition