Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the engineering and construction methods of Victorian times
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the high-level walkways to get some of the most breathtaking views of London and photo opportunities
- Tower Bridge Exhibition: a display housed in the bridge that uses films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built
- Visit the fascinating Victorian Engine rooms
Nicknamed “The Most Famous Bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian Engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views of the London skyline.
- Admission tickets
The tower bridge is a work of art. I never would’ve dreamed of having fun at such an exhibit, but I did. Make sure you go to the rooftop to have a view of the city through glass panels. Mesmerizing view and you can see important buildings like big ben and St. Pauls. Took my teenage son however and he didn’t enjoy it as much. But for anyone who is a history buff and really appreciates Victorian art, go for it.
My wife and I went for the Tower Bridge exhibit last week and loved it. We booked our tickets in advance online and got the tickets “emailed” to us. Hard to think there was a time when we couldn’t enter buildings while showing tickets from off our smart phones. Great experience and quick reference to Headout, the company that gave us tickets at great discounts
Our last day in London and we decide to go to the infamous Tower Bridge exhibition, post a short cruise on the Thames. It was a lovely experience, sophisticated artefacts and the tour guide was really informative. Thank you, Ronald you made the experience a whole lot better. We also got to view the city from the rooftop which was an added bonus. There is a very long queue for tickets however, so keep that in mind before springing on over.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the same to the venue.
Tower Bridge Exhibition, Tower Bridge Rd, London