Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Learn about the history of the bridge and gather information about the engineering and construction methods of Victorian times
- View the Docklands, the GLA building, the Tower of London, St Paul’s, Big Ben and the London Eye in the distance
- Walk the high-level walkways to get some of the most breathtaking views of London and photo opportunities
- Tower Bridge Exhibition: a display housed in the bridge that uses films, photos, and interactive displays to explain why and how Tower Bridge was built
- Visit the fascinating Victorian Engine rooms
Nicknamed “The Most Famous Bridge in the World”, the Tower Bridge was built in 1894 and is a marvel of Victorian Engineering. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. High-level walkways were built to allow people to cross the Thames and today, these Walkways act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views of the London skyline.
- Admission tickets
Our last day in London and we decide to go to the infamous Tower Bridge exhibition, post a short cruise on the Thames. It was a lovely experience, sophisticated artefacts and the tour guide was really informative. Thank you, Ronald you made the experience a whole lot better. We also got to view the city from the rooftop which was an added bonus. There is a very long queue for tickets however, so keep that in mind before springing on over.
There is nothing as scenic as the beautiful tower bridge at night. The exhibition helps you find out information about the Victorian era and the architectural artefacts are highly commendable.
Hi, the Tower bridge is an iconic building, must see. But I don’t think the Thames river is worth a shot. Very dirty and ruins the feel of the bridge.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the same to the venue.
Tower Bridge Exhibition, Tower Bridge Rd, London
Other experiences similar to Tower Bridge Exhibition