Madrid City Tour: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
- Discover a lively city full of old-world charm on a bus that departs every 7 - 15 minutes, taking you through two distinct routes with over 35 stops
- Enjoy smooth and hassle-free travel on this sightseeing bus that allows you to get on and off at any of the stops along the way
- This double-decker air-conditioned bus is designed for your comfort and premium viewing with an open-top deck, discount booklets, and free tour map and wifi facilities
- Stumble upon a truly outstanding artistic and architectural heritage at top attractions like Puerta de Alcalá, the Temple of Debod, Museo de Arte Público, and more
- Familiarise yourself with centuries of exciting history with the help of an audio-guide available in 14 languages
- Click here for detailed boarding points
Why You Should Get On Board
With your 1 or 2-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus pass, slip into the swing of a city that is so spontaneous that the best of plans get laid to rest. With two routes that introduce you to both the historical and modern facet of Madrid, exploring the city has never been easier. From the remains of the old Arab wall to small Gothic churches and early Renaissance works, this city’s vibrant energy is intertwined with a rich and varied work of art. Take a trip through Spain’s rich history at the National Archaeological Museum, explore an Egyptian temple in downtown Madrid, discover the neoclassical triumphal arch of Puerta de Alcalá, or indulge and interact with countless other things that make Madrid a truly memorable experience.
- 1/2 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Pass
- Audioguide in 14 languages
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Wifi
- Discount booklets for shops and restaurants
- Hop-on-Hop-off Tour Map
- Entrance Fees for attractions
- Additional Gratuities
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish, Catalan, Gallego, Euskera, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish
Children aged 7 - 15 and senior citizens above 65 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Family tickets for 2 adults and 2 children are available at a discounted rate. Head to the checkout page for more information.
In the next step of your booking, select the desired duration of the pass:
- 1 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Pass
- 2 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Pass
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed boarding points
Route 1: Historical Madrid
- Popular stops on the route are Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta de Toledo, Museo del Prado, and more
- Frequency: Every 15 minutes
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Museo del Prado and the last bus is at 6:00 PM
Route 2: Modern Madrid
- Popular stops on the route are Museo de Arte Público, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, Real Madrid Stadium, and more
- Frequency: Every 15 minutes
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Plaza de Neptuno and last bus is at 6:00 PM
- On the days when the tours are canceled, due to traffic interruptions, passengers will be informed through notices at bus stops.
- Family tickets are available only for the 1 Day bus tour ticket.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
Display either a mobile or printed voucher and hop on to the bus from any stop on the route. The driver will exchange it for the bus ticket.
Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 days depending on the option selected during purchase.