Seville's Alcázar, Cathedral and Giralda Guided Tour
Explore the Alcazar, the royal palace of the Spanish Christian rulers on this guided tour. Make your way to the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church, and the La Giralda bell tower, which is housed inside it, and learn about the history of Seville from your expert guide.
- Explore 3 iconic monuments of Seville, accompanied by an expert guide.
- Visit the Alcazar, which was used as a filming location to depict the Kingdom of Dorne, in "Game of Thrones".
- Make your way to the Seville Cathedral and marvel at the beautiful Gothic architecture.
- Learn about the historic Christian conquest to Seville by visiting the La Giralda, which is nestled inside the Seville Cathedral.
Get started on this tour with the help of an expert guide, who will help you explore 3 historic monuments of Seville; Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda.
Bask in the magnificence of the Alcazar
Visit the Alcazar, a palace which was once home to the Spanish ruler Alfonso X of Castille and his son, Peter of Castille. Enter through the Lion's Gate and make your way to its lush green gardens. Pass by iconic places such as the Courtyard of Maidens and the Hall of Ambassadors, and marvel at the historical artworks including “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo” that are kept on display inside the palace.
The Gothic Church and the Bell Tower
Explore the Seville Cathedral, a 16th-century Gothic church and the burial site for Peter of Castille. Marvel at the Gothic architecture of the church, which has a touch of Renaissance immersed in it. However, more than the architecture it is the La Giralda that brings tourists to this church. Nestled inside the Cathedral, the bell tower La Giralda was during the Christian rule and has been an integral part of the Cathedral ever since. Perfect for art and history lovers, this guided tour will give you a taste of what Seville has to offer.
- Entry to Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda
- Expert guide (choice of languages)
Know Before You Go
- Pets and large luggage bags are not allowed on this tour.
- Children under 9 years old can avail reduced prices for this tour. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
This tour runs at different times, depending on your preference of guide language. Please check the calendar and your mobile voucher for more details about timings and availability.
Note: This tour is not available on 25th December and 1st January.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point along with valid photo ID to your guide.
Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your meeting point varies depending on the option chosen. Meeting point information will be shared in your voucher.
Catch the C5 to the Plaza de La Contratacion, it is a short walk to the meeting point from here.