Seville: Alcazar + Cathedral Guided Tour
Explore the royal palace of Alcazar, one of the oldest monuments in the city. Bask in the magnificent view of its lush green gardens and marvel at the beautiful artworks housed inside it. Make your way to the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church in the world.
- Learn about the rich history and culture on this guided tour to the Alcazar Palace and the Seville Cathedral.
- Explore the Alcazar Palace, a filming location for the "Kingdom of Heaven" and the "Game of Thrones".
- Visit the Seville Cathedral, a 16th-century Gothic church where Peter of Castille was buried.
- You will be accompanied by an official guide who will assist you in either English, Spanish, Italian, or French.
Follow your guide into a historic tour of 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites; the Alcazar Palace and the Seville Cathedral.
The Gothic Church of Seville
Embark on a tour of the largest Gothic church in the world, the Seville Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See. Built in the 16th century, it boasts of a vast Gothic retablo that depicts the life of Jesus Christ. It also houses La Giralda, a bell tower that is one of the most well-known symbols of the city.
The Marvelous Mudéjar Palace
Admire the architectural brilliance of the Alcazar Palace. Walk through the lush green gardens of the palace. Pass by the Courtyard of Maidens, where the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" was filmed. Walk inside the Hall of Ambassadors, where Peter of Castille used to stay. Marvel at the beautiful artworks related to the Spanish conquest of South America that have been kept inside the palace.
This tour is available with 4 language options:
- Access to Seville Cathedral and Alcazar
- Guided tour in either English, Spanish, Italian, and French
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
This tour is available on all 7 days a week from 01:00 PM.
Get down at Prado San Sebastián (Carlos V), it is a 9-min walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide at City Expert, Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41001 Sevilla, Spain.
- It is located right next to Hard Rock Cafe Sevilla Rock Shop at the junction of Av. de la Constitución and Calle Santo Tomas.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - City Expert, Av. de la Constitución 23.
- You can take Tram 1 and get downa at Archivo de Indias which is 2 minutes walk from the meeting point.
- Nearest Bus Station is Santander (Tomas de Ibarra). Bus number C5 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Statio is Puerta de Jerez. Line 1 of the metro will stop here.