Seville: Alcazar + Cathedral Guided Tour
Explore the royal palace of Alcazar, one of the oldest monuments in the city. Bask in the magnificent view of its lush green gardens and marvel at the beautiful artworks housed inside it. Make your way to the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church in the world.
- Learn about the rich history and culture on this guided tour to the Alcazar Palace and the Seville Cathedral.
- Explore the Alcazar Palace, a filming location for the "Kingdom of Heaven" and the "Game of Thrones".
- Visit the Seville Cathedral, a 16th-century Gothic church where Peter of Castille was buried.
- You will be accompanied by an official guide who will assist you in either English, Spanish, Italian, or French.
Follow your guide into a historic tour of 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites; the Alcazar Palace and the Seville Cathedral.
The Gothic Church of Seville
Embark on a tour of the largest Gothic church in the world, the Seville Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See. Built in the 16th century, it boasts of a vast Gothic retablo that depicts the life of Jesus Christ. It also houses La Giralda, a bell tower that is one of the most well-known symbols of the city.
The Marvelous Mudéjar Palace
Admire the architectural brilliance of the Alcazar Palace. Walk through the lush green gardens of the palace. Pass by the Courtyard of Maidens, where the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" was filmed. Walk inside the Hall of Ambassadors, where Peter of Castille used to stay. Marvel at the beautiful artworks related to the Spanish conquest of South America that have been kept inside the palace.
- Access to Seville Cathedral and Alcazar
- Guided tour in either English, Spanish, Italian, and French
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
This tour is available on all 7 days a week from 01:00 PM.
Variants This tour is available with 4 language options: - English - Spanish - French - Italian
Get down at Prado San Sebastián (Carlos V), it is a 9-min walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
It was very good, but i'm keeping 10 for a wow experience ☺
The guide is very friendly and helpful
Really excellent tour and brilliant informative guide
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
City Expert, Av. de la Constitución, 23, Sevilla