Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken & Windmills Guided Tour + Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Explore all the notable attractions of Amsterdam, as you go on a full-fledged tour of the city and the surrounding countryside. Bypass the queues and crowd with a special fast track entry into Keukenhof, one of the most beautiful flower parks in the world! Explore life in Marken, Zaanse Schans and Volendam, the tranquil countryside of Holland!
- Relish a visit to a traditional Dutch windmill, and see how they work as a miller demonstrates to you.
- Explore other traditional destinations of Holland, such as a cheese factory, a wooden shoe factory and even a Dutch Bakery selling some of the most delicious treats!
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam Canal, and get an opportunity to see the various attractions of the city from a new perspective.
- Zoom past the long queues with an exclusive fast-track ticket, and discover Keukenhof at your own pace, allowing you to explore the beauty and wonder of the 32-hectare tulip garden.
- With bus transport to and from Keukenhof available, you can relax and enjoy a seamless visit to the famous gardens.
Revel in the beautiful sights of Keukenhof
Spread over 32 hectares the massive Keukenhof Gardens are a sight to behold! With the fast track entry tickets, you can walk into the park without any delays, allowing you to enjoy the attraction longer. You can explore the park at your own pace, with dozens of photo opportunities of more than 7 million tulips that grow in the region.
Discover the spectacular countryside of the Netherlands
The scenic towns of Holland are a sight that is guaranteed to leave anyone awestruck. The rolling hills and windmills are a sight to behold. You will get a chance to see Zaanse Schans, Marken and Volendam, and explore some of the life in the Dutch countryside. Home to some of the most stunning windmills, Zaanse Schans feels as if it were drawn from a picture book. You will get a chance to learn about how the windmills work, and if you are lucky, maybe even get the chance to go inside one and take some photographs.
Explore Life in the Countryside
In addition to visiting windmills, you will also explore the towns of Holland. You will be taken to one of the finest bakeries in the region, where you can buy some of the most famous delicacies. A visit to a cheese factory is also on the itinerary, and you will learn about the process by which the cheese is made. A cheese tasting will follow and is something that one must relish. You will also visit a wooden shoe factory. You can witness a clog maker at work, as he demonstrates how the wooden shoes are made. You will then come across the IJsselmeer, a beautiful inland bay located in North Holland. You can enjoy a boat ride over this vast lake, and the serenity of your surroundings will undoubtedly leave you calm and relaxed.
11 hours after beginning the tour, you will be dropped back at the starting point near Amsterdam Centraal Station. You can easily find numerous modes of transport from here to your hotel. You can also enjoy a 1-hour cruise through the Amsterdam Canal at a time of your choice and see the city in a new light.
- Fast track admission into Keukenhof
- Boat trip on Ijsselmeer
- Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory
- Visit to a Dutch Bakery
- Visit to a cheese factory
- 1 hour Canal cruise
Know Before You Go
The tour departs every day at 8:45 AM between the 21st of March and the 19th of May, except for the 27th of April. The check-in time is 30 minutes before the departure time at the meeting point. The tour will last approximately 11 hours.
For the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, you may board any cruise during operational hours between 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your mobile Headout voucher will be sent to your email instantly.
- Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken & Windmills Guided Tour
- The meeting point for the tour is in the IJ hall of Central Station (De Ruijterkade 34A).
- It is on the far Eastern side of the Central Station.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- The meeting point for the hour-long Amsterdam Canal Cruise is at the kiosk of Lovers Canal Cruises (Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam). - It is directly opposite to A-Train Hotel and next to Van Gogh Cafe.
Take Metro No. 2, 11, 12, 13, or 17. Get off at Amsterdam Centraal station, which is a 7-minute walk (550 meters) to the boarding point.