Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
Explore London's best monuments by the riverside on the iconic River Thames!
- Enjoy this convenient way around London on the majestic River Thames.
- A seat on this iconic river bus is not just a means of transportation: it's a sightseeing treat.
- Discover city attractions like the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge & London Eye along the way.
- These boats are among the fastest in the city, allowing you to save time as you cruise from one pier to another.
Single River Journey on the Thames
- All-day cruise ticket (valid from 6am until the end of service on the same day)
- Service between 19 piers across London
- One-way transfer
- Air-conditioned vessel
River Roamer: Hop On Hop Off Pass
- All-day hop-on-hop-off pass (valid for 24-hours after activation)
- Service between 24 piers across London
- Air-conditioned boats
- Food and drinks (both available to purchase onboard from the fully licensed bar)
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Cruising the Thames lets you experience central London from a different perspective. With dramatic views, fresh breeze, and quick transfers, this experience is ideal, whether you’re a tourist or a local looking to beat the traffic. The Uber Boat will include a fleet of 20 boats departing from 23 piers across London (from Putney Pier in the west to Woolwich Royal Arsenal in the east)!
Sit back and relax the convenient, cost-effective, and timely transportation from one pier to the other, while offering the most scenic views in London! Panoramic views of the city’s top attractions will grace your view, including Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more. Enjoy scenic views of London from your aquatic vantage point and make stops at the many attractions to explore the city as you go along.
know before you go
know before you go
Choose from the following variants:
- Single River Journey on the Thames
- River Roamer: Hop On Hop Off Pass
For Single River Journey passes: travel anywhere in the Central and East Zones with these tickets. Tickets are valid for use between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal including but not limited to North Greenwich, Greenwich, Tower, Bankside, Embankment, and London Eye.
For the River Roamer: Hop On Hop Off Pass: cruises depart every 20 minutes from Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, and Greenwich.
- You must wear face coverings aboard our services and at piers, unless exempt. This is legally required on all public transport in England from Tuesday 30 November 2021. Adjust face coverings to eat or drink items from the onboard café bar.
- Cash payments are not accepted at piers or at café bars. We recommend you order at the bar and pay with a card or payment device if you would prefer.
- Click here for the route map.
- All the piers are step-free and wheelchair accessible except for Cadogan, London Bridge City, and Wandsworth Riverside Quarter piers.
- All the boats are wheelchair, mobility scooter, and pram accessible, and use ramps for boarding.
- There can be a maximum of four wheelchairs on the larger boats and they can accommodate a further three folded wheelchairs. Electronic wheelchairs are also welcome.
- All boats, except Star, Storm, and Sky Clipper, have accessible toilets and larger boats have baby changing tables.
- You can bring a Guide or Assistance dog on board with you without charge.
Children aged 5-15 and families (up to 2 adults and 3 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher at any of the mentioned ticket redemption points.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
You can redeem your ticket at any of the following ticket redemption points:
- Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, England, GB
- Embankment Pier: Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, England, GB
- Bankside Pier: Bankside, London SE1, England, GB
- London Bridge City: London Bridge Walk, London SE1 2QP, GB
- Tower Millenium Pier: Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT London, United Kingdom
- Canary Wharf Pier: Canary Wharf Pier, E14 8RR London, United Kingdom
- Greenwich Pier: Greenwich Promenade, Greenwich, SE10 9HT London, United Kingdom
- North Greenwich: Peninsula Square, SE10 London, United Kingdom
These tickets are valid on the date selected at the time of booking.