Tandem Skydive St Kilda Beach - 15,000 ft
Jump from 15,000 feet and freefall over Melbourne in this thrilling one-of-a-kind experience. Take in stunning bird’s-eye views of the city as you fall, and choose where you want to land safely with the help of the highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
- Jump from 15,000 feet up and freefall for over a minute before opening the parachute and landing.
- Take off from St. Kilda and soar through the air over Melbourne's business district.
- Soak in panoramic views of the sparkling waves off Port Philip Bay.
- Leave any concerns of safety behind with the additional protection provided by our highly trained tandem jumpmasters and support staff, as well as our state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment.
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jumpmaster
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
Take off from the skies and experience the action-packed feeling of freefalling from 15,000 ft high. Steel yourself for the heart-pounding leap from the skies and head to the skydive center, the city's ONLY beach skydive. There, you will meet your expert skydiving support team, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump. Once you’re all fitted up in your gear, follow your tandem jumpmaster, enter the specially-outfitted plane, and leap out of the door!
You will be freefalling at speeds of up to 200 km/hr for about 60 seconds. Experience the ultimate thrill of letting go. Take in views of the city as it comes rushing towards you at a breathtaking speed. You can then float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and appreciate the views of St. Kilda, right in the heart of Melbourne.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- 8am - 12pm
Your Melbourne Skydive mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Skydive Melbourne
- Address: 42A, Marine Parade, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
BY TRAM: The 96 tram (towards St Kilda) will take you from Bourke Street, in the CBD, down to St Kilda's Luna Park. Get off here and take a right, walking down towards the beach between Luna Park and the Palais Theatre on Cavell Street. Cross over Marine Parade and turn left to walk along the beach heading towards the light house. Continue past the St Kilda Skate Park into the North gate of the St Kilda Marina. Walk along the footpath, with the boats to your right - the office is on the left.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.