Now Open: 9/11 Memorial Museum + 60-Min Lady Liberty Cruise Ticket
Experience New York from different perspectives: a 60-minute cruise, a visit to the One World Observatory, and entry into a symbolic monument - the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- Set sail on a guided 60-minute cruise that journeys under the Brooklyn Bridge and over to Ellis Island.
- Skip the lines and elevate your experience (literally!) at One World Observatory.
- It is the tallest building in the western hemisphere and home to interpretive art installations about NYC history.
- Get reserved entry to the 9/11 Memorial Museum, and see the tragedy of September 11 documented via artifacts and interactive technology.
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise with a live guide
- Reserved timed ticket for entry into the 911 Memorial Museum
- One World Trade Observation Deck tickets with skip-the-line access
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Board your sightseeing boat at Pier 15 and enjoy a relaxing 60-minute cruise. Your boat will pass directly under the Brooklyn Bridge before taking you past important landmarks. As you journey along the river, a live guide on board will point out highlights such as the Empire State Building, the new Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor's Island, and more. You will even get to within touching distance of "Lady Liberty" before continuing onwards to Ellis Island, the entry point to New York City.
At One World Observatory, board the express elevator and skip the lines to head straight to the top. As the western hemisphere's tallest building, you get a view of New York City at your feet. On the 102nd floor, you can see the virtual city skyscape transform across centuries of history. Spend time here learning about the construction of the skyscraper, and take in sweeping views of New York.
This ticket also gives you a skip-the-line entry to the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Located in the heart of the World Trade Center site, the former location of the Twin Towers that were destroyed during the September 11 attacks, this is a site no New York visitor should miss. Your ticket gives you timed entry to the Museum. See here the consequences of 9/11 through interactive technology, archives, narratives, and a collection of artifacts.
Note: You will receive 2 tickets for this experience: one ticket for the sightseeing boat, and the second ticket for the entrance to One World Trade Center.
know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- You will receive 2 tickets for this experience: one ticket for the sightseeing boat, and the second ticket for the entrance to One World Trade Center.
Daily at 7:50pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly/shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at 24 State St.
- Address: 24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA.
- The nearest bus stop is 'State St & State St,' which is a 5-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Catch bus #M20 or M55 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.