Seville Aquarium Admission Tickets
Dive into the world of Seville aquarium and surround yourself with corals and fish with a 360-degree view.
- Grab your friends and family and head out to the stunning Aquarium of Seville
- This is a great family attraction with something in store for all ages
- Gain deep insight into the ecology of the world's oceans through exhibits
- Wave at more than 7,000 animals that call this aquarium their home
- Did you know that this aquarium has the deepest shark tank of the Iberian Peninsula? (9 meters deep)
- Check out the newly-renovated areas, the Mangrove and the Rainforest
- Explore temporary exhibitions like "CALMA- the beat of the sea"
- Admission into Seville Aquarium
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Don't miss out on a trip to the iconic Aquarium of Seville, a great family attraction in the city! One of the newer attractions in Seville, this aquarium boasts stunning marine life, just waiting to be discovered. Traipse past 35 tanks of fresh and saltwater and come face-to-face with over 7,000 animals that call this aquarium their home. Themed around the sea voyages of the explorer Ferdinand Magellan, this aquarium is home to unique aquatic flora and fauna from across the globe. View the residents of this striking aquarium through a unique lens as you take a walk through this can't-miss attraction!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Limited capacity as set by the Ministry of Health.
- All guests must wear face masks.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitisers dispensers are available.
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram, and stroller accessible
- Do not touch the acrylics on the tanks or the information screens for your safety and the safety of other guests
- A valid ID is required to enter the venue. Therefore, it is mandatory to fill in the right details about your ID during checkout
Sept to Jun:
- Mon-Fri: 10am - 6pm
- Sat & Sun: 10am - 7pm
July & Aug only:
- Mon-Fri: 10am - 7pm
- Sat & Sun: 10am - 8pm
- Dec 24, Dec 31 & Jan 5: 10am - 4pm
- Dec 25, Jan 1 & Jan 6: 12pm - 6pm
The schedule may be modified by activities of the Aquarium
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Seville Aquarium
- Address: Muelle de las Delicias, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Paseo Las delicias (Glorieta Méjico), a 1-min walk to the attraction
- Buses 3, 6, 34 & A6 will bring you here
- The closest metro station is Puerta Jerez, a 15-min walk to the attraction
- Subway service L1 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout