Seville's Alcázar, Cathedral and Giralda Guided Tour
Explore the Alcazar, the royal palace of the Spanish Christian rulers on this guided tour. Make your way to the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church, and the La Giralda bell tower, which is housed inside it, and learn about the history of Seville from your expert guide.
- Explore 3 iconic monuments of Seville, accompanied by an expert guide.
- Visit the Alcazar, which was used as a filming location to depict the Kingdom of Dorne, in "Game of Thrones".
- Make your way to the Seville Cathedral and marvel at the beautiful Gothic architecture.
- Learn about the historic Christian conquest to Seville by visiting the La Giralda, which is nestled inside the Seville Cathedral.
- Entry to Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda
- Expert guide (choice of languages)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get started on this tour with the help of an expert guide, who will help you explore 3 historic monuments of Seville; Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and La Giralda.
Bask in the magnificence of the Alcazar
Visit the Alcazar, a palace which was once home to the Spanish ruler Alfonso X of Castille and his son, Peter of Castille. Enter through the Lion's Gate and make your way to its lush green gardens. Pass by iconic places such as the Courtyard of Maidens and the Hall of Ambassadors, and marvel at the historical artworks including “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo” that are kept on display inside the palace.
The Gothic Church and the Bell Tower
Explore the Seville Cathedral, a 16th-century Gothic church and the burial site for Peter of Castille. Marvel at the Gothic architecture of the church, which has a touch of Renaissance immersed in it. However, more than the architecture it is the La Giralda that brings tourists to this church. Nestled inside the Cathedral, the bell tower La Giralda was during the Christian rule and has been an integral part of the Cathedral ever since. Perfect for art and history lovers, this guided tour will give you a taste of what Seville has to offer.
know before you go
know before you go
- The Cathedral of Seville doesn't allow guided tours.
- Pets and large luggage bags are not allowed on this tour.
- English Tour: Mon-Sat from 11:15 AM onwards.
- Spanish Tour: Daily from 1:00 PM onwards.
Note: This tour is not available on 25th December and 1st January.
Infants aged 8 and below, children aged 9-13, as well as seniors aged 65+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point along with valid photo ID to your guide.
Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.