Sagrada Familia Skip-the-Line Tickets with Audioguide
Explore the wonder of Barcelona with these fast-track Sagrada Familia tickets. Bypass the lengthy ticket queues and head straight to the inner sanctum of this magnificent basilica. Take in the intricacy of Antoni Gaudi’s creation as you gaze upon the sculptures that adorn the facades of the basilica. As you move inside, you will come face to face with one of the most incredible interiors that exist anywhere in the world today.
- Get a chance to visit the most iconic monument in Barcelona that has been under construction since 1882, this UNESCO World Heritage Site attracts more visitors each year than any other landmark in Spain.
- With these fast-track tickets that you can book online, you need not worry about the long winding queues and you will also be guaranteed access to an otherwise sold out attraction.
- Marvel at the magnificent inner sanctums of the basilica with its extraordinary vaulted ceilings and stained glass windows, bound to sweep you off your feet.
- Skip-the-Line access to the Sagrada Familia
- Audio guide
- Tower access.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Purchasing tickets for entry at the venue is not only time consuming but often times, futile. Since each time slot for entry into the basilica has limited capacity, same day entry tickets on site tend to sell out before mid-day, even if you waited in line for several hours, as many visitors must do. Our fast track Sagrada Familia tickets provide you with priority access to this iconic basilica. Once you book your tickets, you will receive them via email which you can then display on your phone to skip the ticketing line entirely and proceed directly to the security check.
Before you head into the inner sanctum of the church, make sure to explore the outer walls and facades of the Sagrada Familia. Two of the three facades, Nativity, and Passion, have been completed, while the third, the Glory Facade, is still under construction. The Nativity facade tells the story of the birth of Jesus Christ while the Passion Facade is dedicated to his death. Though you can admire the facades and towers from the outside, these tickets do not give you access to the towers themselves. If you wish to gain entry to the towers along with the Basilica, please click here.
As you move inside, you will come face to face with one of the most enchanting interiors of any church in the world. The vaults of the Basilica are as high as 70 meters in certain places and the beautiful, stained glass windows, constructed as per Gaudi’s plans, as well as the pillars holding up the ceiling, make the entire space appear as though it were the hollowed out rib cage of some giant celestial beast. The magical natural light filtering through the basilica’s exquisite windows will take your breath away and transport you to a different time.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Audioguide
- Spanish Audioguide
- English & Spanish - Bilingual Audioguide
- English & French - Bilingual Audioguide
- Note that you will be able to select the language of the audioguide at the venue.
- Groups with more than a total of 9 people, either adults or children, will not be allowed to gain entry into the Basilica. Should you wish to visit with a group of more than 9 people, you must book a visit as per the rules of the Basilica. You can book this by clicking here.
Entry to the Sagrada Familia is timed. You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking. Please note that you will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 15 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry. Though your entry is timed, you may explore the basilica for as long as you wish. Most visitors spend around an hour and a half inside.
Nov to Feb- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
March - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Apr to Sept - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
October - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Dec 25, 26, Jan 1 and 6 - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children aged under 11yrs is free, however, they will not receive an audioguide. You will have the option to choose the number of children who require free entry at the time of checkout. Discounted tickets are available for youth (11-30yrs), students and seniors (aged 65+yrs). Make sure to carry a valid photo ID with you
To pay your respects to the Holy family, you must be appropriately covered to enter this sacred monument. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. You will be denied entry if this dress code is not adhered to.
The insides of the Sagrada Familia is wheelchair accessible. However, due to the narrow stairways leading to the towers, tower access is not suitable for individuals with mobility impairments.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.