Skip The Line Tickets to Barcelona Aquarium
Skip the long queues and pay a visit to the world's most important education center dedicated to Mediterranean marine life- the Barcelona Aquarium.
- Visit the extraordinary Barcelona Aquarium for a fun and educational experience with skip-the-line tickets.
- The impressive oceanarium has quite a bit to offer, including close-up views of the aquatic animals.
- Gaze out at 35 aquariums, housing over 11,000 creatures across 450 species
- Check out the different zones, including Planeta Aqua, The Oceanarium, the Explora! Children's Area, and more.
- Wave at the friendly inhabitants of the Mediterranean sea, including sharks, ocean sunfish, and morays.
- Skip the line admission to Barcelona Aquarium
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Skip the long lines and step into the world of marine life at The Barcelona Aquarium. The aquarium is perhaps the best place for families with kids to learn about marine biodiversity and the importance of marine conservation, two themes that run close to everything the Aquarium does in terms of its activities and it's set up. The facility is divided into 35 aquariums and enclosures that house approximately 11,000 animals across 450 species. As such, there is no doubt plenty to see and admire here, but there are some things that you just can't miss!
The three main zones include Planeta Aqua, the Oceanarium, and Explora! Children's Area, each more unique than the other. Needless to say, if you have little ones tagging along with you, make sure they check out the Explora! zone to help spark up an interest in oceanology!
know before you go
know before you go
- Thur & Fri: 11am - 6pm
- Sat: 10am - 8pm
- Sun & holidays: 10am - 7pm
- Closed on Mon, Tue & Wed
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the venue itself: Barcelona Aquarium (del Port Vell, Moll d'Espanya)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Barcelona Aquarium
By Metro: L3, Drassanes stop and L4, Barceloneta stop
By Bus: 14, 59, 64, 120, D20, H16 and V17
This ticket is valid for the date selected during schedule