Hola Barcelona Travel Card
- Metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
- Trains operated by Generalitat City Network
- Tram and Renfe suburban trains
- Pass to connect with Barcelona Airport
- Night transportation (night buses)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
The ultimate transportation pass in Barcelona, Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass, offers unlimited travel in the city. Explore the city, its iconic and world-famous architecture and points of interest at your own pace, and don’t worry about how you’ll get there. This pass has that covered. Feel free to use the metro, buses, and trams covered under this pass as many times as you’d like and save time and money on the expensive taxi fares in the city. This is the pass to have if you want to have the luxury of planning your own itinerary and exploring the city and its sights!
The pass has five variants, you can select from, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days or opt for a BCN 2-day card. With their long validity, you’re guaranteed to save money on travel which you can utilize to indulge in some of the delicious Catalan cuisines. Not just that, the city’s metro and bus network is one of the best in Europe and is arguably the best means to discover the city. Additionally, with these passes, you also have the added convenience of being able to change your plans at your whim!
hola barcelona transportation pass highlights
- Unlimited access to the trams, buses run by TMB, metro lines, FGC network, and RENFE suburban trains
- Save a bucket-load of money that you would’ve spent on taxi/cab fares in Barcelona by availing public transportation services
- Select among five different time variants and choose the one which suits you best
- Start saving money on transport from the moment you land at the airport!
- With a ticket validity upto 31 Dec, and 2/3/4 days post-redemption, this ticket guarantees flexibility
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass is perfect if you’re planning to explore the city at your own pace and comfort. Barcelona is a city famous for its architecture and landmark monuments. Not just that, the city is also filled with quaint boulevards, charming streets, and a majestic sea-facing promenade. The best way to check out these sights is by walking through the landscapes, and with a well-connected public network, you can take the bus, metro or tram at any point you feel tired.
Another advantage offered by this pass is the perk of airport connectivity. With this pass, you can begin saving on the high rates of taxis and cab fares right from the moment you land in the city. With unlimited access to public transport services, you really don’t have to worry about getting around the city!
- Your Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums & Transportation ticket voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at any of the following Tourist Information Offices between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM. .
- Please display a printed copy of the voucher with a valid photo ID to exchange your voucher for physical tickets (mandatory).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Tourist Information Offices
You can redeem your tickets at any one of the following tourist information offices:
1. Plaça de Catalunya
Contact details : Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, 08002, Barcelona | Tel: 932 853 834
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 9pm.
2. Plaça Sant Jaume
Contact details : Ciutat, 2 (Ajuntament de Barcelona), 08002, Barcelona
Times : monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
3. Barcelona Sants railway station.
Contact details : Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, 08014, Barcelona
Times : Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 8.30am to 2.30pm
4. Barcelona Airport (Terminal T1, T2)
Contact details : Aeroport del Prat - Terminal 1 i 2 (B), Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
5. Columbus Monument
Contact details : Plaça del Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08002, Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm
This ticket is valid till 31 Dec
ratings & reviews
- Meeting Point: Your voucher must be printed and exchanged at any of the Barcelona Tourism Offices.