Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia
Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. Under the guidance of an expert guide fluent in multiple languages, you will be able to discover the significance behind the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and understand the workings of Antoni Gaudi’s mind, the Catalan architect behind this iconic monument.
- Meet your Sagrada Familia guide at Julia office at Carrer de Sardenya 311. Carrer de Sardenya is located south-west of Sagrada Familia, at the junction of Carrer de Sardenya and Carrer de Provenca.
- Allow your guide to help you straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia, saving you time on waiting in the long tickets lines.
- Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures, symbols and life of its designer with the help of a professional guide.
- This 1.5-hour guided tour is perfect for first-time visitors to the Sagrada Familia as well as those looking for an in-depth look at the basilica’s stunning architecture.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Sagrada Familia is an iconic landmark of Barcelona, Spain. Designed by famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, the Sagrada Familia is his masterpiece and draws over 2.5 million visitors a year, making it the most visited monument in Spain. A stunning example of Art Nouveau and Catalan Noucentisme architecture, the Sagrada Familia stands tall in the heart of Barcelona and is the tallest structure in the city.
The Sagrada Familia has been under construction since 1882, and with over 70% complete, it will take longer than the Great Pyramids of Giza to finish. The heavily ornate walls of the basilica, the finely sculpted figures, the intricate and mathematical structural designs and the beautiful stained glass windows of the Sagrada Familia are unparalleled in today's world. Exploring the Sagrada should definitely be a must for everyone visiting The Sagrada Familia.
This 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark, giving you both the insight of a guide and the option to visit one of the two completed facade towers of the Basilica in the next step. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide.
Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creation, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work. You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
Other than the Sagrada Familia, you will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum. The museum started out as a school by Antoni Gaudi for the children of those working on the construction of the Sagrada Familia. Today, it is a museum dedicated to the basilica and to Antoni Gaudi as well. You will see drawings and plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi as well as pictures on the history and development of the Sagrada Familia.
- Bilingual Official tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Priority access to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Museum
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. The tour is available at 9:30 AM.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Thought the guide was friendly and knowledgable. The location was good.
Eduardo was fabulous. From the moment we met we were more like friends who were catching up with each other after a while. Sharing stories enjoying food and drinks together in amazing surroundings. An amazing experience. Thanks Eduardo and I hope you make it to Scotland some day. Fiona, Jackie, Andrew & Bruce
The driver was extremely helpful. I am an American in Spain, who doesn’t speak Spanish. He was able to get me where I’m going And point out various Barcelona sites along the way. He really went the extra mile... or I should say kilometer.
- Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point, located in front of the Julia office at Carrer de Sardenya 311.
- The Julia office is located south-west of Sagrada Familia, at the junction of Carrer de Sardenya and Carrer de Provenca.
- Please arrive 15 min before departure time.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office Carrer de Sicília, Barcelona
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
- Meeting point: Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona Plaza Sagrada Familia nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235.
- Please arrive 15 min before departure time