Navona Underground, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain Walking Tour
Step foot in 2,000 years of history on this guided tour of some of Rome's most historic sites!
- Tour the most famous fountains and squares of the Eternal City.
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry into Navona Square Underground when it's closed to the public.
- Get a stunning view of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum at sunset.
- An expert English-speaking guide will lead you through the most historic squares in Rome.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Exclusive entrance to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up service
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Once you meet your guide for the day at Navona Square, take a walk through the bustling piazza. Perhaps the most beautiful square in Rome, it was constructed over the ruins of the ancient circus of Domitian and is now lined with beautiful pastel palazzi dotted with ornate Baroque fountains. This includes the famous Fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini. Your voucher grants you exclusive entrance at Navona Square underground. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this was Rome's first permanent venue for gladiator games and competitive athletics.
Visit the Pantheon, the iconic Roman temple dedicated to all divinities. This majestic building is said to be the most well-preserved ancient temple in the world. In fact, Michelangelo was so impressed with the beauty of the Pantheon's architecture that when he saw it for the first time, he declared it to be angelic, rather than human, in design.
Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain, the largest and best-known fountain in Rome. If you throw one coin, you will return to Rome one day. Two will ensure you will fall in love with an attractive Italian, and three will allow you to marry that person. Choose wisely! Your guide will tell you all about the history of the fountain (it dates back to the year 19 BC) and its name is derived from Tre Vie (three ways) since the fountain was the meeting point of three streets. Your tour will end at the Campidoglio and from a fantastic spot, you will be able to have the best view of the Roman Forum and the Colosseum at night.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair as well as pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed on this tour.
- Photography is allowed.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
The tour takes place every day at 7:00 PM.
1 Jan, 1 May, and 25 Dec.
- Piazza Navona
- Fontana di Trevi
Children aged 6-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the Touristation Office, Piazza Navona 25.
- Address: VFXF+J3 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is 'Senato,' which is located about 10 minutes by walk from the meeting point.
- Catch bus #30, 70, 81, 87, n70, or n913 to get here.
This voucher is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.