Board a train to Spain’s most religious site, Montserrat, and enjoy the mystic views of the mountains.
- Enjoy a breathtaking train ride on the rack railway to the top of the multi-peaked mountain ranges of Montserrat and hear all about its glory on this guided tour.
- Discover the traditions and history of the medieval monastery, Santa Maria de Montserrat.
- Visit the Moreneta or Black Madonna, and the Benedictine Monastery on this tour.
- Be inspired by a one-of-a-kind experience of listening to mystical voices of the Escolania de Montserrat, a world-famous boy’s choir.
- Travel on a fully equipped bus
- Travel on the rack railway to the top of Montserrat
- Recital of the hymn to the Virgin, the Virolai, and the Salve, sung by the Escolania de Montserrat
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Journey to the times of the Medieval era with this tour to Montserrat. Enjoy the natural beauty of the iconic Montserrat mountain ranges. Take the bus journey to the railway station from Barcelona and enjoy the train ride on rack railways with scenic views of the rock formations of the mountains. Once you reach the Santa Maria de Montserrat, a dedicated and experienced local tour guide will take you around this 11th-century monastery that function to this day with over 70 monks residing here.
Visit the famed statue of the Virgin of Montserrat also known as Black Madonna and Moreneta. Get an insight into the religious artifacts, the history, and also the spiritual traditions of this religious site. Be amused listening to the magical voices of the world-famous boy’s choir - Escolania de Montserrat, as they perform a recital of the hymn to the Virgin, the Salve, and the Virolai.
know before you go
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- Compulsory use of face mask.
- Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun: 10am - 4pm
- 6 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Estació del Nord (Bus Station).
- Address: Estació del Nord (Bus Station), Platform 18. c/ Alí Bei, 80, 08013, Barcelona.
- Landmark: Aparcament Municipal Estació Barcelona Nord.
- The closest metro station is Marina stop or Arc de Triomf stop. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro L1 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Arc de Triomf. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains R1, R3, R4, and R7 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.