All-Inclusive Pompeii Guided Tour and Ticket
Discover the ruins of Pompeii, an ancient Roman city on this 2-hour guided tour. Bypass long queues with your exclusive skip-the-line entry tickets.
- Explore one of Italy’s most important and beautiful archaeological sites.
- Walk down the ancient cobbled streets with your English and Italian speaking guide and get a glimpse of the past life.
- Discover well-preserved villas, houses, everyday objects, and other attractions of the city.
- 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii
- Skip-the-line tickets to the archaeological park
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located about 23 kilometers from the southeast of Naples and at the base of Mount Vesuvius, Pompeii is an ancient Roman city. Following a massive eruption in 79 AD, the city of Pompeii was buried under ash for several centuries. When it was finally unearthed in the 1700s, the Greco-Roman city seemed frozen in time, as a result of the thick layer of ash which preserved the city.
This tour will take you through the ancient city, and help you understand its history. With a professional English and Italian speaking guide by your side, you will have a comprehensive experience of the city. Walk along the cobbled streets that signify the existence of a great metropolis in the past. Admire perfectly preserved houses, everyday objects, and the remains of a grand amphitheater and forum, dating all the way back to 4 BC.
At the end of 2 hours, you will have had an unforgettable experience of one of Italy’s most important archaeological sites.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Daily at 10am, 11am, and 12pm
25 Dec and 1 Jan
- Children under 17 have to show an identification document.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers, and carry sunscreen.
- This attraction is pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripod).
Children aged 3-18 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Tempio Travel office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri.
- Address: Via Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy.
- From Naples Stazione Centrale, take the Circumvesuviana train stop at "Pompeii Scavi - Villa dei Misteri". The office is located inside the station on the first floor.
- Same if departing from Sorrento, you can get assistance from Tempio Travel staff in Sorrento Station.
Heading North or South: Exit at "Pompei Ovest", turn left to reach Porta Marina Superiore Pompei Ruins Entrance. 50 yards further and you will reach the station where the offices are located.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.