Almere: Admission Ticket to Floriade Expo 2022
Step into the horticultural wonderland that is enhanced by green technology and sustainable solutions at the Floriade Expo 2022.
- Explore the magnificent pavilions set up by 40 different countries.
- Surround yourself with scenic meadows, vertical wall gardens, blossoming flowers, and much more.
- Feel amazed by the innovations and endless possibilities provided by green technology.
- Experience a dose of adventure with a cable car ride from 35 meters in the air.
- Get a sneak-peek into what our future cities and lifestyles will look like.
- Entry to the Expo
- One cable car ride
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Floriade 2022 taking place in Almere from 14th April to 9th October is the horticultural event of the decade that beckons visitors from all over the world. The floral exhibition, currently in its 7th edition, is centered around the theme of Growing Green Cities and aims to put a green spin on the urban landscape. Learn how the enormous park utilizes sustainable solutions in every aspect of its exhibition. Walk through an unending series of gardens and pavilions that will enhance your understanding of green technology. You cannot help but feel exhilarated by the abundance of fresh flowers, plants, vegetables, and fruits grown using green technology.
Get in touch with the latest innovations that have the potential to make our city spaces more fun, dynamic, and sustainable. The Floriade Park showcases nearly 2000 types of trees, shrubs, plants, and flowers under an area of 60 hectares. Amidst other things, it includes pavilions designed by countries such as China, Germany, India, UAE, Switzerland, Italy, Thailand, and many others. Visit as many pavilions as you like and leave with a sense of wonder at their local creations.
Additionally, the park contains numerous exhibitions that are sure to catch your fancy regardless of your age. The Treeport Zundert exhibit honors the legacy of the eminent Dutch painter, Vincent van Gogh. The Green House complex built exclusively from greenhouse elements is truly astounding. Head over to the Utopia Island to discover art installations like the Wishing Horn by Will Beckers and Beehold by Florentijn Hofman. Explore the house built using organic building materials and pick up innovative ideas about recycling waste materials. All in all, leave the Floriade Expo with a renewed appreciation for nature and its importance in our existence.
know before you go
- The exhibit is wheelchair accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes as the trip involves a lot of walking.
April 14th 2022 to October 9th 2022
- Daily: 10am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Floriade Expo 2022.
Address: Oorweg 12, 1324 ZZ Almere, Netherlands.
- The closest bus stop is Almere Stad, Busstation 't Oor.
- It is a quick 14-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 160,322,323,326, and 327 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.