Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio Museum
Once the luxurious apartments of the Medici family, the Palazzo Vecchio Museum has been the symbol of Florence’s political power for centuries. Grab this skip-the-line ticket to get a glimpse into the building's brilliant history and design, a must-do when in Florence!
- Enjoy priority access to the 13th-century Palazzo Vecchio Museum and enter Renaissance Florence.
- Witness the wealth of Florence’s most powerful family during the height of the Renaissance.
- Discover personal collectibles and treasures of the famous house of Medici.
- Stroll through the courtyards, official halls, and apartments with decorated ceilings and statues.
- Catch sight of stupendous pieces of art celebrating the world’s most famous Renaissance artists.
- Explore the vast Salone dei Cinquecento, painted by Michelangelo and Da Vinci.
- See Donatello’s bronze sculpture of Judith, which depicts the assassination of Holofernes.
- Marvel at the over 50 hand-painted Renaissance maps that decorate the Room of Maps.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Palazzo Vecchio
- An expert guide
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel Transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling your ticket up to 48 hours before your schedule
A visit to Palazzo Vecchio is a trip back in time to the history of three eras. Expect to find here Roman ruins, a huge Medieval fortress, and amazing Renaissance chambers and paintings. Palazzo Vecchio is the main symbol of the civil power for Florence, whose original project is attributed to Arnolfo di Cambio, the most important architect in Florence in medieval times. Construction on the solid fortress began in 1299 above the ruins of the destroyed Uberti Ghibelline towers, a testimony of the final victory of the Guelph faction in the 13th century. It has been the second house of the Medici family for over 100 years. Today, it is still is the political symbol of Florence's mayor's office.
Your tour guide will greet you at the meeting point, which is within walking distance from the attraction. You will start your experience by catching a replica of Micheal Angelo’s ‘David’ as you enter a world of Renaissance architecture. With elaborate Roman-inspired courtyards boasting the remarkable history of Florence and sculptures celebrating important rulers and war heroes, this experience is a must-visit for history and art aficionados. With the help of your expert English-speaking guide, gain an in-depth understanding of Italian history as you witness highly detailed and carefully preserved art through the centuries! The Palazzo Vecchio might look like a fortress on the outside, but it is beautifully decorated on the inside with extraordinary paintings on its ceiling and sculptures spread across its wide halls. Enjoy priority access with skip-the-line tickets to the delightful chapels and grand apartments, where you can catch sight of art celebrating the likes of Michelangelo, Donatello, Verrocchio, and more.
know before you go
Visitors are suggested to wear comfortable shoes as a fair amount of walking is involved with this experience
Ages 0-6 go free. Ages 7-18 enjoy reduced ticket pricing(carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide in front of Palazzo Vecchio
- Address: P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- The nearest bus stop is 'Borgo San Iacopo,' which is located about 10 minutes away by walk from the meeting point. Catch bus C4 to get here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout