Tickets for the Opera at Night Experience
Choose your opera experience in Rome with an open ticket. Enjoy a wonderful evening listening to the masterpieces of Vivaldi, La Traviata, or Rigoletto whilst seated in fantastic and innovative locations such as cathedrals, museums, or Roman ruins.
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
why watch three tenors: opera arias
Choose your opera experience in Rome with this fully flexible open ticket. Spend a fantastic evening listening to the masterpieces of Vivaldi, a mix of opera arias taken from La Traviata, il Barbiere di Siviglia, Rigoletto, and experience the characteristic Neapolitan songs while seated in fresh settings like cathedrals, museums, and Roman ruins.
Taking place in the heart of Rome is this spectacular tribute to The Three Tenors. The enticing, masterful voices of Alessandro Fortunato, Francesco Fortes, and Stefano Sorrentino, accompanied by strings, piano, and three classical dancers, offer a unique journey into the masterpieces of Italian opera and Neapolitan songs. The show will see the three performing some of the most famous opera arias from La Traviata, Vivaldi, and Rigoletto to Tosca and il Barbiere di Siviglia, among many others. Favorite tracks like Funiculi Funicula, Torna a Surriento, and La donna e mobile make this event all the more worthy of celebration.
This concert is a rollercoaster ride full of emotional twists and turns with some funny moments too! Whether you’re a lover of opera or just plain Neapolitan songs, this concert is going to leave you breathless!
Opera Lovers | Fans of The Three Tenors
“An unmissable journey through the Italian songs history with the powerful male voices of The Three Tenors.” - Lonely Planet
"It features big vocal sounds, backed by big, lush orchestras, in huge nonclassical venues — and sweepingly emotional old and new repertoire in arrangements." - National Public Radio
Know Before You Go
Entry is free for children under the age of 6. Reduced ticket prices are available for the youth (7 - 17 years of age).
Do not wear inappropriate clothing as the opera is taking place in a Church.
Food and drinks are not allowed in the Opera Hall.
covid-19 safety measures
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own.
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Large gatherings are avoided.
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher.
- Your Opera at Night Experience voucher will be sent to your email shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
To redeem your ticket, you can choose to show your voucher at:
- Touristation Navona: Piazza Navona, 25 (10 AM - 6 PM).
You’ll be allowed to choose your opera show along with its date and timings at the time of redemption.
These tickets are valid for the date and time of your scheduled purchase.