Thanksgiving Parade Viewing and Breakfast
- 4th Floor seated viewing area for the parade
- NYC Bagel Breakfast
- Family friendly and popular choice with kids
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Catch unmatchable views of the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2016 from an office situated along the parade route
- Watch the floats at eye-level from the 4th floor of the building on 6th Avenue
- Enjoy a NYC bagel breakfast bag that contains juice and goodies for you to enjoy
- Remember to bring your camera for this once in a lifetime view
Know Your Experience
This annual celebration with giant balloons, floats, cheerleaders, clowns, marching bands, theater and Broadway in New York performances is one of the best NYC events in November.
Once you arrive at the location, you will meet your guide who will provide you with the history behind the parade while you enjoy the bagel breakfast.
The parade will be tuned to the rhythm maintained by twelve marching bands from all over the country, West Point Band, the New York Police Department's Marching Band, and Macy's Great American Marching Band.
Also included as an option is a Thanksgiving Cruise with a dinner buffet and open bar that one can enjoy in the evening. You can cruise the Hudson and enjoy a delicious dinner as you enjoy sights of NYC skyline, Statue of liberty and Ellis Island.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Departure Point: 1001 Avenue of the Americas
- Please arrive 15mins before the specified time