Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Chart out your own course to discover the Big Apple on this 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Check out the most iconic landmarks that New York has to offer such as the Empire State Building, Times Square, and Statue of Liberty at your own pace.
- You can explore the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible hop-on, hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 10 different languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
- Explore Downtown New York with the red-route or the Upper East Side of New York, and Midtown with the blue-route.
- Interact with live English-speaking guides on every bus to learn more about the places you visit.
- Feast your eyes on all the amazing attractions from the luxurious open-top buses that are ideal for sightseeing.
- All the buses have open tops, allowing you to get a brilliant view of the city.
- 1-day Hop-on, Hop-off tour to explore New York City at your own pace.
- Explore downtown New York on the red route.
- Hop-on the blue route buses to explore Midtown and Upper-East side of the Big Apple.
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 10 languages.
- English-speaking guides on all buses.
super flexible cancellation policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
New York is filled with compelling places to visit. You are free to craft your own itinerary with this hop-on hop-off ticket. The city is home to over 10 million people and hundreds of famous attractions. To simplify things, you could choose from a pre-planned trip across town, but the issue lies with the fact that most tours do not allow passengers to get off or are flexible with timings. This tour, on the other hand, allows you to experience New York differently. You can get on and get off at virtually any stop, roam the particular attraction to your heart’s content.
With the classic ticket, you get to listen to commentary on the various places on your tour in 10 languages and learn more about what makes the Big Apple so special. You can also talk to the live guides that are on board the buses. There are two routes from which you can take your pick, the uptown and downtown routes. On the downtown red route, the bus starts from the famous Times Square East and goes through famous places such as the Empire State building, Flatiron district, Union Square, SoHo, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, the Statue of Liberty, and ends at the M&M’s world stops. Get off the bus whenever you spot something interesting or worth visiting.
Alternatively, you could explore Central Park, the Broadway Theater District, and a host of other attractions like the Museum of Fine Arts that surround these two areas on the uptown blue route. You can enjoy the view of the city from the Empire State building, explore the shops and the eateries in SoHo and Little Italy, enjoy the cool breeze while cruising below Brooklyn Bridge, soak in the energy of Wall Street, and pay a visit to the Statue of Liberty. You can do all of this and more through the classic ticket from Big Bus, simply get down at a place you would like to explore more and then get back on a bus, which plies through all the stops every ten to fifteen minutes. If you are on a particular route and want to explore the other side of the city, you can do so by changing the route at one of the stops. Experience the wonders of New York on this compelling hop-on hop-off tour of the city!
know before you go
Downtown Red Route
The schedule for the tour is as follows:
- 1) Times Square East (First Pick Up: 8:03 AM | Last Bus: 5:05 PM)
- 2) Bryant Park (First Pick Up: 8:06 AM | Last Bus: 5:06 PM)
- 3) 5th Avenue Midtown (First Pick Up: 8:10 AM | Last Bus: 5:10 PM)
- 4) Empire State Building (First Pick Up: 8:14 AM | Last Bus: 5:13 PM)
- 5) Flatiron District (First Pick Up: 8:20 AM | Last Bus: 5:17 PM)
- 6) Union Square (First Pick Up: 8:25 AM | Last Bus: 5:20 PM)
- 7) NoHo (First Pick Up: 8:33 AM | Last Bus: 5:27 PM)
- 8) SoHo/Little Italy (First Pick Up: 8:35 AM | Last Bus: 5:30 PM)
- 9) Chinatown (First Pick Up: 8:41 AM | Last Bus: 5:38 PM)
- 10) Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall (First Pick Up: 8:50 AM | Last Bus: 5:44 PM)
- 11) Wall Street (First Pick Up: 8:55 AM | Last Bus: 5:48 PM)
- 12) Statue of Liberty (First Pick Up: 9:01 AM | Last Bus: 5:52 PM)
- 13) Circle Line Sightseeing (First Pick Up: 9:41 AM | Last Bus: 5:09 PM)
- 14) Port Authority Bus Terminal (First Pick Up: 9:47 AM | Last Bus: 6:24 PM)
- 15) Restaurant Row (First Pick Up: 9:55 AM | Last Bus: 6:27 PM)
- 16) M&M’s World Stop (First Pick Up: 10:09 AM | Last Bus: 5:00 PM)
The tour duration varies depending on your selected route. The frequency of buses is every 15-20 minutes. The tour includes an English-speaking guide and pre-recorded commentary in 10 languages.
Uptown - Blue Route
The schedule for this route is as follows:
- 17) Broadway Theater District (First Pick Up: 9:00 AM | Last Bus: 5:00 PM)
- 18) Times Square East (First Pick Up: 9:45 AM | Last Bus: 5:36 PM)
- 19) Bryant Park (First Pick Up: 9:47 AM | Last Bus: 5:39 PM)
- 20) Grand Central Terminal (First Pick Up: 9:52 AM | Last Bus: 5:44 PM)
- 21) Midtown East (First Pick Up: 9:59 AM | Last Bus: 5:54 PM)
- 22) The Metropolitan Museum of Art (First Pick Up: 10:15 AM | Last Bus: 6:11 PM)
- 23) The Frick Collection Museum (First Pick Up: 10:27 AM | Last Bus: 6:17 PM)
- 24) Central Park Zoo (First Pick Up: 10:31 AM | Last Bus: 6:19 PM)
- 25) The Plaza Hotel (First Pick Up: 10:35 AM | Last Bus: 6:22 PM)
- 26) Columbus Circle (First Pick Up: 10:39 AM | Last Bus: 6:25 PM)
- 27) Carnegie Hall (First Pick Up: 10:44 AM | Last Bus: 6:29 PM)
- 28) Times Square North (First Pick Up: 10:46 AM | Last Bus: 5:31 PM)
- 29) Madison Square Garden (First Pick Up: 9:35 AM | Last Bus: 5:16 PM)
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- You will receive your email voucher shortly
- Make sure to complete the check-in process and book a time slot. This will take you less than 2 minutes
- Check your voucher for further instructions
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.