The Quintessential Brooklyn Food Tour
- Home country barbeque, wood-fired pizza, local wine, walnut brittle..we could go on forever
- 7 tastings on the go to indulge your taste buds
- Officially awarded the best pizza in New York, visit the Fornino
- The Williamsburg exclusive dessert exclusive from the kitchen of Handsome Dan
- The delicious Mable’s Smokehouse
- The best made-from-scratch ice cream – Odd Fellows
- Bedford Cheese is hands down the best old-fashioned cheese in the city
- The New York specialty – bagels from Bagelsmith
- Artisanal chocolate from Mast Brothers
- Eclectic street art, stunning views of Manhattan and previous unheard stories of Brooklyn
- 2 hours guided tour
- Services of an expert foodie
- 7 tastings
- American spirits and PBR
- Additional food and beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
The trendy neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn has an eye popping culinary scene with artisanal restaurants and hip eateries. This is one yum tour.
Please arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled start time for check-in.
Missing any information?
Alert me when this is live
Sorry! You’ll be the first to know when the tickets are available soon.
Awesome!We will notify you.
Trusted platform used by 100K+ people, each month
Get the lowest prices and last minute availability
Discover and connect with 10,000+ experiences
Browse verified reviews and professional photographs
Have a question? Live chat with our experts 24/7