Thanksgiving Flash Lab: Italian Style Pie
- Admission ticket
- Take home menus, adapted recipes and wine tasting notes
- Food and wine sampling
- Local fees & taxes
- Meals & beverages
- Italian-style pie making class
- Expert chef as tutor
- Menus and recipes
Know Your Experience
Thanksgiving has a special place in American culture and is one of the most celebrated holidays in the country.
This year, celebrate Thanksgiving with an Italian twist as you put on your aprons and head for a pie making masterclass. In this class, you will:
- Learn how to make pie, Italian-style
- Observe the resident chef present his techniques and style
- Receive take home menus, adapted recipes and wine tasting notes
Thanksgiving, much like Italian culture, centers around food, family, and tradition. No matter how much of the day has been spent eating turkey and stuffings, there is always room for dessert. This year, surprise your loved ones with the pie you make after having attended this special class.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes
- Seating is first-come first-served. Please note, class includes demonstration and tasting and is not hands-on
- Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older