Food Cart Tour: Midtown
- Admission tickets
- Local fees and taxes
- 5-6 generous tastings from some of the best street food vendors in New York City
- 2-hour walking tour of Midtown Manhattan
- 5-6 generous tastings from different street food vendors
- Postcard map featuring local vendors
On this exciting walking tour of Midtown Manhattan, explore the street food culture of the city and learn all about the lives of these street vendors and the challenges they face!
Enjoy at least five to six tastings on this tour. The cuisines and food carts rotate week on week, hence the menu may not stay the same always. However, of the vendors you will visit, the menu could be:
- Egyptian falafel and lamb off the bone
- Halal chicken and rice
- Bengali kati rolls
- Korean short ribs
- Belgian waffles
- Mexican quesadillas
You will also get a chance to meet the local street food vendors and understand their lives. You will be able to understand the rules and regulations they navigate every day in order to maintain a successful business.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start so that we can begin on time.