Skip the Line Tickets to Galleria Arte Moderna Nazionale
Be stunned by the works of Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Antonio Canova, and more at Rome’s Galleria Arte Moderna Nazionale, one of Italy’s most renowned museums.
- Beat tourist crowds with your skip-the-line access ticket into Italy’s renowned museum
- Walk past drawings, paintings, sculptures, installations, and more
- Boasting nearly 20,000 works of art, walk from floor to floor, admiring Italian and foreign paintings
- The ground floor exhibits the work of 19th century artists like Monet and Van Gogh
- The top floor boasts artwork of 20th century artists like Antonio Canova and Joseph Kosuth
- From Neoclassicism to impressionism and from Futurism and Surrealism, you’ll see it all
- Skip-the-line access to the Galleria Arte Moderna Nazionale
- Access to permanent & temporary exhibitions
- Guided tours
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
The National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art in Italy houses a comprehensive collection of Italian and foreign art from the 19th century to today! Skip ticketing queues and head right into the museum, where nearly 20,000 works of art will surround you. Paintings, drawings, sculptures, and installations are bound to stun you. Find different art movements exhibited here, like Neoclassicism, Impressionism, Divisionism, historical Avant-gardes, Futurism, Surrealism, Cubism, Dadaism, and more. Works of artists like Paul Cezanne, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh (from the 19th century) are exhibited on the ground floor, whereas the top floor is devoted to the works of 20th century artists, like Antonio Canova, Giuseppe Capogrossi, Joseph Kosuth, and more. Brace yourself for a deep dive into contemporary and modern Italian art!
know before you go
Tue-Sun: 9:00 AM- 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:15 PM).
All Mondays, 1 Jan, 1 May, 25 Dec.
Children aged 5-12, students aged 18-26, and senior citizens aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display a printout of the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Galleria Arte Moderna Nazionale .
- Address: Viale delle Belle Arti, 131, 00197 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest transit stop is Galleria Arte Moderna, a 2-minute walk to the gallery.
- Tram #2, 3 & 19 will get you here.
- Bus #3L will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.