Indian Heritage Centre
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
Get a chance to learn all about the history of Singapore’s Indian Community. Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focuses on India’s diverse heritage.
- Visit the first museum in Southeast Asia that focuses on the Indian population in Singapore.
- Learn about the historical links between the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia.
- Spot the architectural design of the facade inspired by Baoli, the well of Indian stairs.
- Discover the richness of Indian culture and the pioneers in Singapore's Indian community.
- Marvel at the sight of the building that blends traditional Indian architecture with modern designs.
Admission to Indian Heritage Centre (Permanent Galleries)
- Audio guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Located at 5 Campbell Lane, the Indian Heritage Centre serves as a stepping stone for people to explore Little India. Enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of this historic district. Under the management of the National Heritage Board, and with support from the Indian community, traces of the history of the Indian and South Asian communities can be found here.
This iconic, four-story building is a sustainable and unique blend of culture and traditional Indian and modern architectural elements. Check out a variety of exhibitions inside, such as “Indians in Singapore: Past & Present”, and “Symbols & Scripts: The Language of the Craft”. The Indian Heritage Centre houses five permanent galleries, a museum shop, programming, and activity spaces. A translucent shimmering facade has been created to establish an impression of the center as a “shining jewel”, which transforms into a glowing lantern of the Indian subcontinent, with the lighting of this mural at night.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- This attraction is closed on Monday.
- It is recommended to carry a valid Passport or Government ID to the attraction.
- It is recommended to be dressed comfortably.
- Wi-Fi and Parking are available at the attraction.
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun: 10am to 6pm
- Last admission to the galleries is half an hour before the closing time.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Indian Heritage Centre.
Address: 5 Campbell Ln, Singapore 209924.
Landmark: Little India Arcade.
- The closest bus stop is Tekka. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #23 #64 #65 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Little India. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros #Downtown Line #North East Line to get you there.