Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli - Entrance Ticket
Waste no time exploring one of the world's finest collections of classical art and Graeco-Roman artifacts at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli.
- Learn about the history of art and antiquities at the National Archaeological Museum of Naples.
- Explore a historic collection of Greek, Roman, and Renaissance antiquities.
- Visit the museum's Secret Cabinet to view Roman artifacts from the site of Pompeii.
- Discover a treasure trove of mosaics, wall paintings, frescoes, artifacts, and more.
- See sculptures from the Temple of Isis and papyrus rolls from the Villa Dei Papiri.
- Click here to know more about the museum.
- Ticket to the Archaeological Museum of Naples
- Audioguide/tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be amended, rescheduled or refunded
If you’re a history buff or are simply fascinated by the ancient cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, then a tour of the Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli is an ideal choice! One of the most renowned museums in Italy, this space offers an impressive and valuable collection of archaeological works of art and artifacts from Italy. View an extraordinary mosaic depicting Alexander the Great’s defeat of the Persians, lose yourself in the splendor of Pompeiian wall paintings, and admire masterpieces of classical sculptures like the Farnese Bull and Atlas as well. On entering the museum’s most intriguing section: the Secret Cabinet, one can find a collection of erotic artifacts gathered from Pompeii’s bars, brothels, and homes, ranging from sexy frescoes to a baffling arrangement of phallic lucky charms. Since you won’t have to wait in line, you will have all the time to explore the many distinctive collections this museum has to offer!
know before you go
- A thermal camera at the entrance will allow the detection of body temperature, indicating 37.5 ° C as the threshold for entry
- It is essential to wear personal protective equipment inside the building
- Information panels and indicators for distancing will be set up throughout the tour
- Dispensers with disinfectant gel are provided in certain rooms
- The guided tour service and the rental of audio guides are temporarily suspended
- If Tuesday is a public holiday, the museum will postpone the closing to Wednesday
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility
- The newsroom shuts down half an hour before closing time
Dates and Timings
- Open: 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Closed: Tue
- Last admission is half an hour before closing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Address: Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Naples National Archaeological Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus: #147, 168, 460A, 604, C63 or N8 to Museo Nazionale
- Subway: L2 to Naples Piazza Cavour Station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout