Priority Entrance & Guided Tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
Enjoy a 1 hour guided tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba led by a professional English or Spanish-speaking guide. Gain priority entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage site. Marvel at the stunning Moorish architecture, featuring 865 granite and marble pillars, see the famous shell-shaped prayer niche and stroll through the courtyard of the orange trees.
- Gain direct entry to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba thanks to your priority access tickets.
- Enjoy a 1 hour guided tour led by an official English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Marvel at the stunning interior of the Mosque with its 856 pillars and shell-shaped mihrab.
- Stroll through the courtyard of the orange trees and see the fountains which provided water for religious purifications.
- Priority entrance to the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba
- 1-hour guided tour
- Professional guide (English or Spanish-speaking)
- Headphone system to hear your guide throughout the tour
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Gain Priority Access to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
The Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba is the world’s third-largest mosque and is considered to be one of the greatest representations of Moorish architecture. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, built in the 8th century, is one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Enjoy hassle-free entry to the Mosque-Cathedral with your priority access tickets.
Discover this Iconic Monument with an Expert Guide
Explore the opulent interior of the structure during a 1 hour guided tour. An official English or Spanish-speaking guide will explain the fascinating history of the mosque, which was turned into a cathedral in 1236 and is, therefore, is a unique representation of both Muslim and Christian cultures. Admire the astonishing arches inside the mosque, supported by 856 granite and marble pillars, and see the shell-shaped prayer niche as well as the courtyard of the orange trees. This tour is the perfect opportunity to explore the stunning architecture of the Mosque-Cathedral and to gain insight into the religious history of Córdoba.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket offers the following variants you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Mon to Sat at 12:30pm
- Sun at 10am
Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba Timings
Nov to Feb
- Mon to Sat: 8:30am to 6pm
- Sundays and religious holidays: 8:30am to 11:30 and 3pm to 6pm
Mar to Oct
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 7pm
- Sundays and religious holidays: 8:30am to 11:30 and 3pm to 7pm
Reduced Price Tickets
Infants aged 7 and under, as well as children aged 8-11, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Please keep in mind that you are visiting a religious space and wear appropriate clothing (covered shoulders, no short shorts, no tank tops).
The Mosque-Cathedral has ramps that make it wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with your passport at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please check your voucher for meeting point information and specific instructions.