Cordoba: Skip the Line Guided Tour of Alcazar
Marvel at the magnificent Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, one of the most fascinating alcázars (Moorish castles) nestled within the important historic site of Córdoba!
- Waltz past the long queues and head straight into the attraction with your express skip-the-line ticket
- Explore the sumptuous labyrinthine corridors and rooms of the famous Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs
- Your expert local guide will give you a fascinating overview of the historic significance of this alcazar
- Skip-the-line access to the Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs
- An expert English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located on the banks of the beautiful Guadalquivir River, the Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs is one of the many brilliant monuments within the historic city of Cordoba. Since it is situated in the heart of the historic city of Cordoba, it served as the seat of Spanish power in various eras. Your guide will tell you fascinating tales of how the alcazar was used by famous monarchs such as Isabella I of Castille and Ferdinand II of Aragon. From the early Roman era to the reign of the Spanish Inquisition, the sights inside the alcazar reflect the diverse historic influences.
Once inside, follow your guide through the dizzying labyrinth of corridors, palatial rooms, and towers. You will see the famous Roman Harbour, Visigothic Residence, Islamic Alcazar, Christian Fortress, and the harrowing Inquisitorial Prison. Bask in the heady perfumes that waft through the air in the heavenly gardens that adorn the exterior. You will also visit one of the most unique hammams (Turkish Baths) in the region. Discover the intriguing secrets of this amazing monument on this tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair bit of walking involved
Ages 7yrs and below go free. Ages 8-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Both English & Spanish Tour:
- Thur- Sat: 10:00 AM
- Sun: 12:15 PM
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Skip the Line Guided Tour of Alcazar of Cordoba: English Guided Tour
- Skip the Line Guided Tour of Alcazar of Cordoba: Spanish Guided Tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please check your voucher for meeting point information and specific instructions.